+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 07

OK, I'm thinking about this game year round, but I'm officially super jacked up for this game now. It's about 3 weeks away and there are some new videos on IGN that I just watched. OH baby boy! I have too many games to play already and this game is going to take over my life. When this comes out, my ass is not leaving the couch and my eyes will only leave the screen to sleep (rarely).

Check these joints out.

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/8...15/vids_1.html

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

This game looks so fuckin sweet.

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    Yeah, but apparently we don't get too many bells and whistles. Regardless, that's the version that I pre-orderd and am looking forward to it.

I got to this site through bangpow's site. Check it out, especially all of the videos. This game looks absolutely unbelievable!

http://games.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/1...-Football-07/#

Yeah, the game looks really good. I do have concerns over the AI, however, but I'll wait until I actually play the game to see what the AI is really like.

Ok, there's no Michigan bias here (well, maybe a little), but look at these screen shots! Little Harlem on the rise!

Click the image to view the full version
    The image above has been resized. Click on it to see the full version.

Not Michigan, but WOW!

Only 13 days to go.

That shot of the big house is unreal. Absolutely unreal.

It's funny that you guys mentioned Michigan and the 360 version.

There are people actually bitching up a storm about how the helmets aren't 100% accurate. Like, the stripes are too far apart or something. There are people actually saying that they won't use them because of that "issue". Personally, I think the helmets look fine, but I'm not a michigan fan. However, I still think it's totally ghey that people wouldn't use them because they don't think the helmets look right.

On a side note, the game is not set to be released until the 18th. I know there's all kinds of rumours swirling about an early release day, but as I've been told by my EA contact, the game will be released on the 18th and not earlier. What they are doing, however, is sending copies of the games out to the retailers early to see if they break the street date. If a bunch do, they won't be sending Madden out to the retailers early due to the people that break the NCAA street date.

Also, I am waiting on confirmation about the playbooks on the 360 and if they are the same as the current gen minus the trick plays. I am also waiting on confirmation of the stadiums. From what I was told last night, all the stadiums are in the 360 version, but only 70 of them got the "platinum" treatment with all the minute details and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by bangpow
    Also, I am waiting on confirmation about the playbooks on the 360 and if they are the same as the current gen minus the trick plays. I am also waiting on confirmation of the stadiums. From what I was told last night, all the stadiums are in the 360 version, but only 70 of them got the "platinum" treatment with all the minute details and what not.
    I'm tired of the first versions of sports games on next gen consoles being "stripped down". I mean I'm sure EA knew about 2 years ago that the 360 was coming out, and it's been out for close to a year now. Stop making stupid games like Rugby and Arena football, and make NCAA Football and Madden unbelievable on the 360.

+ Reply to Thread