+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Football 07

How many people here and planning on getting this game for the 360? I was thinking we could get a league going. I think at least 10 teams would be cool. We'd have a regular season, keep stats as best we could, vote on the Heisman, and end the season with bowls like real college football or do it right and have a playoff. What do you guys think?

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

New article on IGN, check it out.

http://sports.ign.com/articles/702/702305p1.html

Looks pretty sweet. I love the idea of the spring drills, the spring game, and exams??

Click the image to view the full version
    The image above has been resized. Click on it to see the full version.

Spring Drills

The Spring Game in Tallahassee

Midterms? By looking at the test, this must be an English class at Ohio State.
    Last edited by Moodini31; 05-01-2006 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Quote Originally Posted by bangpow
    I hope I can adjust to the new controller. I've been playing College Football with a PlayStation controller since '97. I played one game on the Xbox a few years back, and it wasn't pretty.
    Actually, you shouldn't have a problem with it. It has the 4 shoulder buttons now and you don't have to go out of your way to hit the black and clear buttons now.

I mean, did you have any problems adjusting with NBA 2K6?
    Nope, not at all.

I think you're right, I remember dropping back to pass and trying to throw to a receiver that was assigned to the "black" button! Ugh! That was terrible. The black and white buttons could go in "The worst decisions in video game history thread". I'm so glad Microsoft tweaked the controller for the 360. It's perfect.
    WTF is wrong with the white and black buttons? I think they are great.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by bangpow
    I hope I can adjust to the new controller. I've been playing College Football with a PlayStation controller since '97. I played one game on the Xbox a few years back, and it wasn't pretty.
    Actually, you shouldn't have a problem with it. It has the 4 shoulder buttons now and you don't have to go out of your way to hit the black and clear buttons now.

I mean, did you have any problems adjusting with NBA 2K6?
    Nope, not at all.

I think you're right, I remember dropping back to pass and trying to throw to a receiver that was assigned to the "black" button! Ugh! That was terrible. The black and white buttons could go in "The worst decisions in video game history thread". I'm so glad Microsoft tweaked the controller for the 360. It's perfect.
    WTF is wrong with the white and black buttons? I think they are great.
    Dude, they are in a horrible spot on the controller. Every time you need to use one of them, you need to pick up your thumb from the other buttons and move it down. They're also in an awkward spot and not easy to use. It sounds ticky-tacky, but it does take away from the gameplay a bit.

It's not like any of their games require you to hit Y+White or something and stretch your thumb. Either your thumbs are small or mine a re big, because I have no problrm hitting A and White at the same time.

It's not like any of their games require you to hit Y+White or something and stretch your thumb. Either your thumbs are small or mine a re big, because I have no problrm hitting A and White at the same time.
    Maybe I was STRUG-A-LING so much because I think I know the PS2 controller better than the back of my hand. I should be straight on the 360 though. I wonder how the 360 game will compare to the PS2 and Xbox versions. I'm thinking there won't be much of a difference, except in the graphics department, because it's only year 1 on the 360.

Steve do you have a 360? What system are you planning on playing this on?

No 360 for me. I have just an xbox. And my sister has a Gamecube.

If I get a job soon, I might save up my money and get a 360, but for now an xbox.

There's a G SISTER?

Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    There's a G SISTER?
    Unfortually.

Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    There's a G SISTER?
    Unfortually.
    Is that a word? What are they teaching in middle school these days?

+ Reply to Thread