+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Greatest Video Game of All Time

I was always Cinder. I've got that game downloaded on my PC and it is a lot fucking harder than I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt

simple. SF2 sucked away SO much of my time and so man quarters. i remember when i first got it for SNES, my buddies and i played it like hours straight. my SNES was burning hot to the touch when we finally ended, lol.
    that game made over 1 Billion dollars in quarters alone in the US

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    Campcom vs SNK 2 is better to me. Probally the best 2d fighting game ever. and they put it out of print. Atleast i got myself a copy of it though. [smilie=2thumbsup.g:
    Solid. You might call it a "3D fighting game" but I put a reeeediculous amount of time into Killer Instinct. Spinal was my boy.

I hated his attack voice
    "Ya ya YAK!!!!"
    Jago was the shit, him and Tusk

Blog Entries
    Arcade- Moon Patrol or Galaga

Console- NBA Live or Pitfall
    Find a new slant.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigggChris04
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt

simple. SF2 sucked away SO much of my time and so man quarters. i remember when i first got it for SNES, my buddies and i played it like hours straight. my SNES was burning hot to the touch when we finally ended, lol.
    that game made over 1 Billion dollars in quarters alone in the US
    yea. the arcade machines said "you can't escape!"
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

LOL @ Killer Instinct.

Didn't that game have like insane long combos?

I was the shit at Street Fighter. Used to own chumps at the local 7-11. I could sit there for an hour or two on like 50 cents if there were enough people to challange me so I didn't just beat the game. One guy was even a regular and left for a while and developed his game at a different location so he could come back and beat me. I was a defensive Ryu player, he came back as an offensive Vega guy and he rocked me for about $2 one day (25 cent games). The next time I saw him I had found a way to disrupt his style and shortly after I didn't see him again. Then the 7-11 got robbed and they shut is down.
    STEW BEEF!

Lots of halo fans in here. Can someone please explain to me what is so great about this game? I rented it and kept it for like 2 weeks and found nothing addicting about it. Just another shooter. Like all the rest. I played mission, online, multiplayer. Dont get it. In fact, I had more fun playing timesplitters 2 and 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Lots of halo fans in here. Can someone please explain to me what is so great about this game? I rented it and kept it for like 2 weeks and found nothing addicting about it. Just another shooter. Like all the rest. I played mission, online, multiplayer. Dont get it. In fact, I had more fun playing timesplitters 2 and 3.
    Yea i dont get it either. its a good game. but the insanity greatest of all time shit is crazy. Maybe a nerd thing im out of the loop on.
    ^

Must be. I got into half life for a while. I sucked, but it was fun as shit.
    I just hated when experts went into "beginner" rooms.

Fool: Yea Vega could be an ass at times. But he was very weak at keeping up with medium/small kicks and punches. i used to kickass with chung li at the arcade. Until my cousin got the SNES version. then it was all about Ryu and Ken. my cousin was so good with ken that the only chance i had of winning was bringing in Ryu. then Ryu became my favorite. But the Evil Ryu on Campcom vs SNK is a beast. Also let me say i was a big fei long fan. dude was owning on Alpha. but vanished after that.
    ^

+ Reply to Thread