Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Manufacture's suggested retail price.

What region coding does Oz get? NTSC?
    STEW BEEF!

Where exactly is Oz? Are you hanging with prisoners or Dorothy?

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

OK, gotcha. But paying $1000 for a 360 is reeediculous. You can get the premium package for $400, a game for $60, and another wireless controller for $50, and they're becoming more readily available. So, you should be able to be up and running for about 500 bucks, which isn't that bad for today's standards.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

wow, you guys are unlucky. I've never had any problems with any of my systems (except the crap where you had to blow on nintendo games). I've had Atari 2600, Atari 5800, Nintendo, SNES, N64, PS1 and Xbox and nothing wrong with any of them. I hope I keep it that way.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

We run the PAL system here so getting a 360 from the US wouldn't help me.

I'm just gonna have to wait until they get cheaper because there is no way I'm paying $1000 for a fucking system
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Search "xbox 360 premium pal" on ebay. See what comes up.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    a bit off the topic but if you guys want your systems to last longer, the biggest issue any of my friends have had, is my friends who watch movies (dvd of course) on their xbox/ps2. its advertised that they do it, and of course they do, but the lasers arent built for that like a dvd player is. the difference being that with a game the laser is only on for short loading bursts where with a movie its on for an hour or two straight. marketing ploy if you ask me... but either way i dont know anyone who consistently used a game system for movies and had the drive last for more than six months or so.

just my two cents.

+ Reply to Thread