+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official New and Upcoming Games Thread

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    I know we won't have 100 percent realism -- did I say we would? And I didn't say every game with great graphics had great gameplay... I am curious, though, to see what games you think are considered great based solely on their graphics?
    Its never Solely great on that. just overrated. some overrated and hyped to me were call of duty 2, NBA 2k6, and Madden 06 off the top of my head on 360. and theres some on the xbox like fable's overrated ass. ...I reserved judgement on Fight Night for 360, because it probally had something to do with the computer AI as far as me not liking the ease of button mashing winning a fight. never played against someone.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    I know we won't have 100 percent realism -- did I say we would? And I didn't say every game with great graphics had great gameplay... I am curious, though, to see what games you think are considered great based solely on their graphics?
    Its never Solely great on that. just overrated. some overrated and hyped to me were call of duty 2, NBA 2k6, and Madden 06 off the top of my head on 360. and theres some on the xbox like fable's overrated ass. ...I reserved judgement on Fight Night for 360, because it probally had something to do with the computer AI as far as me not liking the ease of button mashing winning a fight. never played against someone.
    How can you button mash when you punch with the analog stick? I love the controls on FNR3, and the graphics are maybe the best ever. It's a phenomenal game.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    How can you button mash when you punch with the analog stick? I love the controls on FNR3, and the graphics are maybe the best ever. It's a phenomenal game.
    I said i reserve judgement, sheesh.
    ^

You are forgiven Gutz.

On another note, I was watching G4 and I saw a preview for Hitman: Bloodmoney. Looks amazing!

Click the image to view the full version
    The image above has been resized. Click on it to see the full version.

I guess now depending on how stealthy your kills are you get more money to spend, so there actually is a reason now to not just go into each level with guns blazing. Official release date: May 30, 2006 on the PS2. BOUGHT! [smilie=2thumbsup.g:
    Last edited by MOLA1; 04-25-2006 at 06:54 PM.

It'll be awhile but its been announced. The world is a safer place now.

http://www.easports.com/madden07/
    ^

Oh shit son.

A long time in the making, but it is coming, nonetheless. Just unveiled by EA.

http://www.ea.com/official/projectgraycompany/

Not much info, but definitely a next-gen game to keep an eye on.

Oh shit son.

A long time in the making, but it is coming, nonetheless. Just unveiled by EA.

http://www.ea.com/official/projectgraycompany/

Not much info, but definitely a next-gen game to keep an eye on.
    Sounds a lot like Oblivion to me. With that said, I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this one!

Exactly. I'd have to say my only complaint about Oblivion is the lack of enemy variety. I'd have liked to see more animals/creatures. Such a minor complaint though.

Gears of War (360)
    Last edited by Moodini31; 04-25-2006 at 10:13 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by H1Man

Gears of War (360)
    I'm really questioning whether or not I need to buy a PS3. Damn! I'm not going to leave the house this summer.
    Last edited by Moodini31; 04-25-2006 at 10:13 PM.

+ Reply to Thread