+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official New and Upcoming Games Thread

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    It's pretty intense that while you're one the sideline, you can decide to go talk to your LB corpse while the game is going on behind you.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    they supposedly stole this idea from a pc company whose suing them over it.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    they supposedly stole this idea from a pc company whose suing them over it.
    That's fine. Odds are if the PC company made it, it wouldn't get to the masses that would really enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    ^^ Also got pitiful reviews. Again, no, I've not played it -- But if you're in doubt, just rent it first.
    true enough. i didnt like the first one and i dont see myself feeling this one. Buy another basketball game just to rock computer generated ice? no thanks.
    Gutz. I don't know though, for some reason, I'm down with rocking computer generated ice (GTA:SA, Ballers, Street Hoops)I rented the first NBA Ballers and it was decent. Nowhere near the NBA Street series, but a decent rental. I'm expecting the same out of Chauncey's game.

About Head Coach, I've got to agree with e-ray. Eventually, I'm going to want to actually play a game. That's the cool thing about Madden and College Football. You get to build up your team, make coaching/exectutive decisons, then you get to play with your new players. I know a few people who will be way down with Head Coach, it's a good idea, but I just need a little more action. (On a side note, Wizzle told me that GameStop is now taking reservations for NCAA 07. Yeeeeah! )

One last thing, the Hitman games are awesome. I was feeling the original game that was only for the PC. I thought it was a super sweet idea for a video game. Hitman 2 on the PS2 was money in the bank. Now you get get it for $14.99. I was playing other things at the time and never got a chance to play Contracts. I'm going to get the game from Tre pretty quick and I'm sure it's a can't miss game. Blood Money sounds like a game that could actually make me turn on my PS2 instead of the 360.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

hey aint nothing wrong with rocking computer generated ice if you can take over the whole state and fly jets with rockets tearing up cars below. All in all NBA ballers just gives you ice in return for hooping. GTA does it with art.
    ^

Now if they can have solid gameplay to match those screens, they are in business.
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    ^^ Also got pitiful reviews. Again, no, I've not played it -- But if you're in doubt, just rent it first.
    I never buy games before I rent them. And I wouldn't say awful, 7.9 from IGN and 7.5 from Gamespot.

Stickied. Great idea Gutz.

Quote Originally Posted by JS
    Looks freaking sweet! I've had my eye on this game for a while. Apparently, it takes place in an "alternate reality", about what would have happened if Tony would have survived the attack at the end of the movie. I'm interested, but I'm also skeptical.

+ Reply to Thread