+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17
FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official New and Upcoming Games Thread

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    So I'm not a big gamer, but I pick up two or three games a year. Two games came out TODAY that I'm interested in: Left 4 Dead 2 and Assassin's Creed II. So far, great reviews on both of them. Any thoughts from you guys as to which I should go for first?
    You love shooters more than me, so i'd recommend Left 4 Dead 2. Assassin Creed may be another hyped early, fall fast game like part 1.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Blog Entries
    I just saw the fallout: new vegas trailer...

can't wait for that to come out in the fall

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dynamite
    You love shooters more than me, so i'd recommend Left 4 Dead 2. Assassin Creed may be another hyped early, fall fast game like part 1.
    I actually got ACII and played L4D2. While L4D2 was fun, ACII was just an awesome game. The plot, like the first, was silly. But assassinating people in the 15th century was fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

FINA FANTASY 13! OMGWTFBBQ!

If you havent tried the aliens vs predator demo yet, download it immediately. Holy shit it is fun. Finally an AVP game that lives up to its potential. Cant wait for the full version.

LOL.. word has it that FFXIII is going to take an 18.3 GB install on the 360...

Edit: apparently, this is just to eliminate disc-swapping and play straight from the hard drive. I suppose that's not really a negative, then.
    Last edited by DrRay11; 02-24-2010 at 05:01 PM.

I'm still trying to decide between getting FF XIII for the PS3 or just getting it for the 360 and scrapping my PS3 altogether and just going with a blu ray player.

If you're thinking about scrapping your ps3, then by all means do it. Means that you aren't into it's games apparently. Too bad for you, but no need to force yourself to roll with it. If you are keeping it, then it's a no brainer to get the version they originally designed for ps3 and comes on one disc. That's all up to you though.

DrRay, you better have enough saved for MLB 10 the show next week. If the online is fixed as they say, we gotta get a couple games in. I'd invite Moodini, but all he ever does is wear out that NCAA game. lol
    ^

I am still playing my Madden franchise. I'm addicted, about 6 seasons deep, by far the most I've ever played a football game. That, and I have to buy Heavy Rain, too... fuckkkkk

God of War III in a few weeks, have to get FF13... Still haven't played Valkyria Chronicles, LBP, of NFS Shift really... On top of that, I need to find a job since I graduate in May and I am not sure I can welcome a new addiction.

Kstat, do none of these games interest you... No idea what kind of games you're into, I guess. I agree with V about getting FF13 for PS3. Much less compression, better resolution, etc... all on one disc. win-win

Quote Originally Posted by DrRay11 View Post
    I am still playing my Madden franchise. I'm addicted, about 6 seasons deep, by far the most I've ever played a football game. That, and I have to buy Heavy Rain, too... fuckkkkk

God of War III in a few weeks, have to get FF13... Still haven't played Valkyria Chronicles, LBP, of NFS Shift really... On top of that, I need to find a job since I graduate in May and I am not sure I can welcome a new addiction.
    Love heavy rain, but it's not for everyone. It's a story you control and not a typical game at all. I love it's innovation, but gaming these days is funded by alot of narrow minded shooter/action loving people. Valkyrie Chronicles is strictly strategy RPG, not my taste at all(think Final Fantasy tactics), but it is high quality for that genre. God of War 3? Dude if you own a ps3 and dont own this game on March 16th your better be:
    1.) too young
    2.) too gay
    3.) or too pathetic.

35 gb of HQ gaming from a franchise that's been great.

Good luck job hunting, and lay off the madden(i'm trading mines in when GOW3 hits, it's baseball season coming now )
    ^

+ Reply to Thread