+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 37
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: So, what are you playing?

Quote Originally Posted by bangpow
    I am going to add Scarface to my list of games that I'm playing. Well, I played it all weekend at my cousins and will be picking up my copy tomorrow for the XBOX.

That game is fun as hell.
    I bet if I played it, I bet I'd say the same thing.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    I bet if I played it, I bet I'd say the same thing.
    check my review, its a guilty pleasure. if you like the movie, you can't help but get immersed in the game. the opening start is probably one of the best you'll see in a minute shooting your way out the mansion.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

If you want a good first person shooter to play online, F.E.A.R. is crack playing online matches...

Final Fantasy XII is owning my soul...

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Roomie n I have been gettin down on Marvel Ultimate Alliance co-op style. Pretty fun, although I wasnt into the comic books so I just play as anyone who is good.

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    I busted out ESPN NFL 2K5 again last night. I got the updated rosters, Flying Finn's editor, and loaded up the 2006 schedule. The game is still fun as hell.

Rainbow Six: Vegas... rock solid.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviticus 2.39
    Rainbow Six: Vegas... rock solid.
    Are the Rainbow Six's still as technical with all the planning? The old ones annoyed me because I literally spent more time getting ready for a level than playing the level. I appreciate the realism and all, but I should spend more time running around shooting people.

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    Quote Originally Posted by bangpow
    I busted out ESPN NFL 2K5 again last night. I got the updated rosters, Flying Finn's editor, and loaded up the 2006 schedule. The game is still fun as hell.
    Let me add that NFL2K5 has been a refreshing change of pace. Since Madden 360 kind of blows and the current gen version is the same as the previous years, it's nice to go back and get into this game. I forgot what it's like to have a game packed with features.

Just got a Wii and it's really hard to turn on the 360 now. I traded in NCAA Football and Hitman: Blood Money for the 360 and I've been playing Zelda: Twilight Princess and Wii sports. I'm thinking about trading in Madden for the 360 and getting it for the Wii.

Using the Wiimote to fish and slash the sword on Zelda is unbelievable. Bowling is probably the best game on Wii sports, although tennis and baseball are a ton of fun as well.

Also, I picked up Pocketbike Racer for the 360 from Burger King for $4. The game is an absolute steal for 4 bucks. I'd compare it to MarioKart, but with BK characters, and obviously it's a little less deep. It's really a fun game and a total bargain.
    Last edited by Moodini31; 12-26-2006 at 02:35 AM.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread