+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 37
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: So, what are you playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Daviticus 2.39
    By the way, this game is the truth when you play online. Great all around game, nobody seems to ever mention it. But online is just fun as hell except for some reason theres a max 8 players. I don't like that. Every game now has to have at least 16 online players, especially with how big some of those maps are.

I'm also disapointed none of these new 360 games don't have co-operative modes or split screen, if you want to play against a lot of people you have to play online by yourself. What's up with that?
    GRAW has a nice co-op mode where you can play with up to 3 of your boys on your 360, and you can also hook up to a 16 player game with all 4 of you on your system.

Daviticus, you gotta give us some background on you playa. You're from Sag-nasty? Me too. Holla atcha boy!

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    How is it? I still load up III every once in a while.
    Its cool. Could use a bug or two worked out but overall good. I probably play it too much.

Madden 07
    NBA 2K7

Xbox360

Patiently waiting for FIFA 07

Warfcraft 3 the Frozen Throne on line. Haven't busted out the xbox in a while actually.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

once upon a time i was falling in love, now i'm fucking falling apart
    Bully PS2

-ojay!

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Phantasy Star Universe. I just got it because I played the hell out of the original when I was a kid, hadnt played any of them since. Its cool, debating about signing up for online, graphics are from 3-4 years ago though.

Final Fantasy XII
    Grandia III
    Xenosaga Episode I
    Xenosaga Episode II

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    Still playing NHL 07 for the 360, but I will be picking up FIFA 07 today, Gears of War next week and College Hoops 2K7 on the 21st.

Playing Final Fantasy XII right now. Game is fucking crack. I spent most of Saturday playing it. addictive as hell.

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    I am going to add Scarface to my list of games that I'm playing. Well, I played it all weekend at my cousins and will be picking up my copy tomorrow for the XBOX.

That game is fun as hell.

+ Reply to Thread