+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 37
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: So, what are you playing?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    PS2
    The Matrix: Path of Neo-I must say it's a very underrated game. Not a lot of hype and review haven't been that good, but the fun factor is great and if you liked The Matrix movies at all, you'll love this game.
    I beat this game 2 months ago, yet i still find myself replaying certain missions from time to time. Its probally one of the few games that give you a chance to fight so many at once(dynasty warroirs being another).
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

I thought I'd bump this thread to the top to see what everyone's playing now, it's been a while. Let's get some discussion/reviews going. I'm looking for something new to play.

I'm playing-
    Madden 07-360
    NCAA 07-360

I still own Hitman Contracts and GRAW for the 360, but I probably haven't played either in about 2 months.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Still playing the shit out of COD 2 Multiplayer...

Godfather gets some run as well.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Caesar IV and pinball.

Just finished Silent Hill 4. Next up: MGS 3.

All the while playing bouts of FNR3.

Quote Originally Posted by UxKa
    Caesar IV
    How is it? I still load up III every once in a while.
    STEW BEEF!

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    NHL '07 (360)

That game is sweet.

NBA 2k7 for PS2
    FIFA for PSP

If anybody is into racing and cars and such, Test Drive Unlimited has been my choice this past month or so. I definently think everyone should have a good racing game, and this is more than just racing.

It's the entire island of Oahu, Hawaii. You buy your own houses, go to dealerships to buy your own cars, and customize them as you like. It does have its flaws, but its only 40 dollars, can't beat it.

Quote Originally Posted by JickBoy34
    Still playing the shit out of COD 2 Multiplayer...

Godfather gets some run as well.

By the way, this game is the truth when you play online. Great all around game, nobody seems to ever mention it. But online is just fun as hell except for some reason theres a max 8 players. I don't like that. Every game now has to have at least 16 online players, especially with how big some of those maps are.

I'm also disapointed none of these new 360 games don't have co-operative modes or split screen, if you want to play against a lot of people you have to play online by yourself. What's up with that?

+ Reply to Thread