+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 37
FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: So, what are you playing?

Not much really going on these days (unless you are a Halo freak, or Arkham Asylum), but I'm looking forward to Forza 3 on October 27th and of course, (Call of Duty) Modern Warfare 2 on November 10th.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Batman AA is alright, but it's geared more for the casual gamer. From what I played, it feels like my mom could get through the first half of the game.

Modern Warfare 2, that I'm excited about.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Batman seems ok, not worth 60 dollars to me. Uncharted 2 is an even bigger deal for me. Fallout 3 GOTY Edition, God of War Collection(which will now feature a demo for God of War 3), and Uncharted 2 are the only first buys this fall for me. Will eventually get call of duty i'm sure, but i got bored with the series awhile ago.

Also Moderrn Warfare may be just as geared toward casual fans in simpleness if not more than Batman AA. Arcade like style, perks, and a quick to understand learning curve.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Batman was great. It might have been a little easy, but it was a game that incorporated nearly every good Batman villain, and was a lot of fun to play. Unlike other superhero games, this one was well planned out and very true to the comics.

Halo 3: ODST was fun, but probably my least favorite Halo game. I understand that it was just supposed to be an expansion of Halo 3 and hold us over until Halo: Reach, but I felt like they could have incorporated more of the other Halo characters and traditions into the game. It was still a lot of fun and the multiplayer is still very Haloesque, but definitely the weakest of the 4 Halo FPSs. The initial "drop" in the beginning was quite a rush, though. It was freakin' sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Tried for the millionth time to enjoy Halo last spring, but it just feels mediocre to me. ~shrug~ I respect what it's done sales wise, but damn if there ever was a game that didn't move me, it was the Halo series.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

To each his own, Gutz. That's why there's a huge variety of games.

The most popular game in the world seems to be Warcraft, and I personally find it ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dynamite
    Tried for the millionth time to enjoy Halo last spring, but it just feels mediocre to me. ~shrug~ I respect what it's done sales wise, but damn if there ever was a game that didn't move me, it was the Halo series.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Yesterday the announcer at my kid’s little league game, instead of saying that the bases were loaded, said “All your base are belong to Craig’s Hardware and Appliance.” That’s the name of my son’s team’s sponsor. IMMD.
    http://itmademyday.com/page/3/
    STEW BEEF!

I know I am behind on this but playing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

How awesome is it going around and just destroying things? DIE JAWA DIE!!!!!!!

Famous Bill Walton quotes:

"Shaq's arrogance is an insult to people who think."

Bill: "What, Phoenix? Are they still paying you?"
    Jalen: "Yeah, under the table."
    Bill: "Yeah, just like at Michigan."

“Oh my, Kobe is really putting on a show out there. He’s making Ray Allen look like a sixth grader!”

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Tried Dirt 2 on 360 last weekend. It's coming out on PC at the end of the year, and I'll be waiting.

+ Reply to Thread