+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 37
FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: So, what are you playing?

I have 2 controllers and when one goes down, I fire up the other one. I can go back to the other controller (low battery one) and it will run for hours again. Kind of weird.

I guess I could turn off the vibrations and the batteries would last longer.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Are both wireless? Or is one wireless and the other wired?

Both wireless
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by The Mailman
    I'm having problems with my (360) controller. It's a wireless and when I was playing NBA 2K8 (on XBOX Live) at the FT line every time I'd go to shoot it'd keep saying "please reconnect your controller", I did (pressed the button repeatedly)...same shit. Just kept cutting out on me.
    Happened to me also. I changed the batteries and the same crap was happening so I ended up buying a wired controller.

Blog Entries

Mass Effect and a bit of Halo 3 online. Mass Effect is pretty cool so far.

Anyone ever get caught on a part of a game and can't get trhough it. Put the controller down till the next day and get through it right away the next day?
    Players meeting my ASS!

Definately. Was playing Shadow of the Collosus and spent HOURS on ... I think the next to last guy. Never dying but never figuring out how to get to the next weakness on the guy with the sword. Next day I bust it out and find I was going after the wrong spot. 10 minutes. I almost pulled the disc out and ate the bitch just for the "fuck you" satisfaction of it.
    STEW BEEF!

I spent close to a day on SC1, where I was trying to get through these flames in a stairway. There was a hallway to the right but it was all bombed out.

I was supposed to go to the hallway on the right and look up. There was a pipe... I was supposed to jump up, grab and shimmy along the pipe.

ALWAYS look up in SC!
    Players meeting my ASS!

Mass Effect was everything I look for in a video game. Most engrossing story I played since FFX, 20+ hours of gameplay, just pure awesomesauce in a bottle. Totally looking forward to the next games in the series if they can keep up the great writing and acting.

+ Reply to Thread