+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 37
FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: So, what are you playing?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Don't forget to try out that uncharted 2 multuplayer demo Moody and Ray. Definitely a surprisingly nice online game. Also has a "horde mode like" online co-op on it called co-op arena.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Batman: Arkham Asylum
    Civilization: Revolution
    Blue Dragon(still)

I've almost bought Blue Dragon twice strictly on the rep you've given it (and checking reviews).
    STEW BEEF!

Lotta Dotball lately for me.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dynamite
    Don't forget to try out that uncharted 2 multuplayer demo Moody and Ray. Definitely a surprisingly nice online game. Also has a "horde mode like" online co-op on it called co-op arena.
    Heard it was pretty good. Some said it was "best of show" at E3. Another game I'm getting really interested in is Borderlands. Sounds like a shooter/RPG a la Fallout. I hear there's literally over a million guns to use. Wow.

Click the image to view the full version
    The image above has been resized. Click on it to see the full version.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

I bought Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, and Infamous during Toys R Us's buy 2 get 1 free deal. I plan to play them over Thanksgiving/Christmas break when I have some time along with LBP and whatever other games I may encounter between now and then.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRay11
    I bought Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, and Infamous during Toys R Us's buy 2 get 1 free deal. I plan to play them over Thanksgiving/Christmas break when I have some time along with LBP and whatever other games I may encounter between now and then.
    Loved all three games, though people who play way too much COD4 get annoyed with KZ2 controls it seems.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

To reply to your PSN message V, yes, Uncharted 2 is absolutely incredible. Quite possibly the best game I've ever played.

There's a new FPS out. It looks cool and there are a lot of guns to choose from.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread