These are the games I'm currently playing. Let's make some reviews and recommendations so nobody misses out.

Fight Night Round 3--Absolutely amazing! I'm not a boxing fan at all, and I can't stop playing this game. If you have a 360, this is a must for your library.

NBA 2K6-Best looking and probably the best basketball game ever made.

Project Gotham Racing-Very, very solid racing game. Not mind blowing, but very fun, especially online.

PS2
The Matrix: Path of Neo-I must say it's a very underrated game. Not a lot of hype and review haven't been that good, but the fun factor is great and if you liked The Matrix movies at all, you'll love this game.

Resident Evil 4-Still my favorite video game of all time. (I played it through on the Gamecube, and had to check out the PS2 version) It's just as good at the GC version with some bonus features. (new guns, outfits, and a few tweaks) I have ragged on the GC controller in the past, but I'll admit it does seem to work better for RE4. A spectacular game, but it's really hard to turn on the PS2 when you have a 360 sitting there.

Up Next: Gamestop has a deal where you can turn in any 2 360 games and you get one for free. I think I'm going to trade in Madden and PGR and get The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Here's a quote that I read on a site that reviewed the game-
Buy this game immediately, and if you don't have an Xbox 360, buy an Xbox 360 just to play this game.
One word.......BOUGHT.