+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: So, what are you playing?

So, what are you playing?

These are the games I'm currently playing. Let's make some reviews and recommendations so nobody misses out.

Fight Night Round 3--Absolutely amazing! I'm not a boxing fan at all, and I can't stop playing this game. If you have a 360, this is a must for your library.

NBA 2K6-Best looking and probably the best basketball game ever made.

Project Gotham Racing-Very, very solid racing game. Not mind blowing, but very fun, especially online.

PS2
    The Matrix: Path of Neo-I must say it's a very underrated game. Not a lot of hype and review haven't been that good, but the fun factor is great and if you liked The Matrix movies at all, you'll love this game.

Resident Evil 4-Still my favorite video game of all time. (I played it through on the Gamecube, and had to check out the PS2 version) It's just as good at the GC version with some bonus features. (new guns, outfits, and a few tweaks) I have ragged on the GC controller in the past, but I'll admit it does seem to work better for RE4. A spectacular game, but it's really hard to turn on the PS2 when you have a 360 sitting there.

Up Next: Gamestop has a deal where you can turn in any 2 360 games and you get one for free. I think I'm going to trade in Madden and PGR and get The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Here's a quote that I read on a site that reviewed the game-
    Buy this game immediately, and if you don't have an Xbox 360, buy an Xbox 360 just to play this game.
    One word.......BOUGHT.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

The Godfather Game-Xbox

Sweetest game ever.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Socom 3

Black

Campcom vs SNK

Matrix Path of Neo: If you like the movie you'll enjoy this something serious. fuck the reviews. Fighting 20 people at once and pulling off slow mo movie style maneuvers is fun.

Dragon Quest 8/FF12 demo disc:yea i'll play an rpg

GTA SA

Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater Online:I love it
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Living on a college campus means that you end up playing Halo 2 all the time.

I traded in a couple of games for Oblivion yesterday, though I've yet to sit down to play it. Also playing College Hoops for the 360.

Played Oblivion for about a half hour so far, loving every minute of it. I've always dreamed of making a game like this. Wow.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    Played Oblivion for about a half hour so far, loving every minute of it. I've always dreamed of making a game like this. Wow.
    you dream of this in your face?
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Playing 2k6 for Ps2 and Halo 2 for the XBOx.

Currently, I'm playing Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter, NBA 2k6, Fight Night, and Burnout Revenge.

How is Oblivion? I see that it is getting hella good reviews. I'm usually not much of a RPG fan, but I might have to give it a run. Plus, EBGames is running a deal where if you trade in two 360 games you can get a free game. I'm thinking Madden is gone. I just can't decide whether to get rid of DOA4 or COD2. Hmmm...

Steve, how is the Godfather? I'm thinking I'm definitely getting it when it comes out for the 360 in June. Give me a little review and what the storyline is like so far. (not too many spoilers!)

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread