+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dwyane Wade: Bitch Made?

Walton goes on and on about Wade's body then the camera cuts right to Ben, who has a much better body.

Miss Scarlett, in the Champagne Room, with the glock!
    Quote Originally Posted by SKelly
    Walton goes on and on about Wade's body then the camera cuts right to Ben, who has a much better body.
    Reason number 1,541 why I love the NBA!

Um I mean :cough, and nut adjust: yup, Ben looks healthy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elektra

Amen sister!

Wait, um,

:gay biker emoticon that I can't find right now:
    Find a new slant.

Bitchmade Wade on Miami Radio today bitching about the fouls and saying he hates playing Detroit most of any team.
    Hype?

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Quote Originally Posted by Elektra

Amen sister!

Wait, um,

:gay biker emoticon that I can't find right now:
    With that av, lets just say - no gay biker emoticon necessary...

Quote Originally Posted by BubblesTheLion
    Bitchmade Wade on Miami Radio today bitching about the fouls and saying he hates playing Detroit most of any team.
    Yeah it's called tough defense. The guy is ridiculous. He's just damn lucky Shaq is with him in Miami, or he wouldn't get nearly the amount of calls he gets. Nobody deserves more free throws than AI.

He probably doesn't like chasing Rip around either...

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar
    It seems like part of the problem with the NBA is that the majority of players/teams will sit back and watch the other team's star player abuse them, insteead of d'ing up on him. To make matters worse, guys give star offensive players a break on the defensive end.

Its like they think if they don't try, and they get owned, then they can still hold their heads up high (see Toronto vs. Kobe's 81 points).

In other words, Wade is used to his opponent sitting there and watching him dominate, instead of guarding him and... dare I say... even making HIM work on the defensive end.

Its quite upsetting.

If I were Wade, I'd hate the play a team that not only has the unmitigated gall to actually guard him, but to add insult to injury by actually making him guard them on the other end of the court, too.

Damn that Rip Hamilton.

Why can't he just let Wade score, and then take a few plays off on the other end of the court, so Wade can save his energy for posterizing him with dunks?

Why does Detroit not just sit back and watch Wade operate, like 90% of the rest of the league?

Why are we such assholes?
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    I still find it hilarious that Rip has figured out most of his moves and can even anticipate some of them. Like for the 3rd straight game Wade tried that pump fake jumper where he tries to jump into his defender for a foul. and Rip just got out of the way and let him miss badly for the 3rd time. Of Course this time Wade was hoping for a "he breathed on me" foul, which wasnt gonna happen.

Rip may have trouble against the power guards of this league still. But against the quick guards like Wade his defense has been superb.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Blog Entries
    Christian (Houston): What are your thoughts on Dwyane Wade's emergence this year. I think he is the best player in the league.

Chris Sheridan: (12:50 PM ET ) He is the second coming, and just like Jordan, he needs to figure out how to get past the Pistons.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Christian (Houston): What are your thoughts on Dwyane Wade's emergence this year. I think he is the best player in the league.

Chris Sheridan: (12:50 PM ET ) He is the second coming, and just like Jordan, he needs to figure out how to get past the Pistons.
    so long as we've racked up a few championships while he's figuring it out....i'm ok.

but then again, by the time he's "figured out" things Shrek will be 500lbs...

+ Reply to Thread