+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dwyane Wade: Bitch Made?

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar

Dwyane Wade: Bitch Made?

Quote Originally Posted by Mlive
    "I missed some shots that I normally make,'' said Wade, who scored 37 points against the Pistons in last month's game. "They pressured me and they got away with the things the Pistons get away with."
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit News
    Miami's Dwyane Wade has vowed not to let Richard Hamilton goad him into any more offensive fouls.

Remember when the Pistons beat the Heat at The Palace in December? Hamilton frustrated Wade and drew two offensive fouls in 23 seconds.

"To me, the only time I would let somebody get under my skin, per se, is if I felt they were getting away with something I couldn't get away with," Wade told the Miami Herald. "I feel like if I touch him they're going to call a certain call, and if he touches me, they're not calling it. That's the thing with Rip. He tries to get into you coming up the court and play that game to get in your head. It worked once. It ain't going to work too many times."
    Yeah.

Sure.

Correct me if I'm wrong - it wouldn't be the 1st time - but isn't Wade a league leader in getting to the free throw line - and doesn't Wade realize the home team will get a few more close calls, just like he does almost every single time he touches the ball against the Pistons in Miami?
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

Last night Wade shot the 2nd most FT's of both teams (chauncey was first).

STFU, Wade.

this coming from someone who's on the same team as Shaq....the walking offensive foul.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    yet we're the whiners of the league with wade whining everytime he doesnt score 40 and shoot a stack of free throws, and antoine looking like his face is bout to cave in whining to the refs the whole game.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    yet we're the whiners of the league with wade whining everytime he doesnt score 40 and shoot a stack of free throws, and antoine looking like his face is bout to cave in whining to the refs the whole game.

"STFU, Rorschach!!"

*sniff*

So Wade had a shitty night and works the refs straight away?

No surprise there.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Wade has a nice rack.

Blog Entries
    Did you hear Walton with that shit?

"It's like his body was sculpted like some sort of Adonis! Look at the rack on him!"
    Find a new slant.

Is there a single good person on the Heat? When Indiana was our main rival, they at least had some class (EXCEPTION: ARTEST, JO, JACKSON, JONES... okay so maybe just Reggie was okay). There isn't a single player for Miami that can even define class.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    Is there a single good person on the Heat? When Indiana was our main rival, they at least had some class (EXCEPTION: ARTEST, JO, JACKSON, JONES... okay so maybe just Reggie was okay). There isn't a single player for Miami that can even define class.
    Pat Riley? ...ok nevermind
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Wayne Simien, Undonis Haslem I don't hate either of them.

Haslem has gotten on my nerves occassionally, but he is a hustle rebounder guy, and that I can respect.

Shaq, Wade, Walker, JWill, and Flexo, can't stand any of them.

Mark Dantonio - MSU Head Coach

http://www.freerice.com

+ Reply to Thread