+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cool, free imaging program....Paint.NET

Cool, free imaging program....Paint.NET

http://www.eecs.wsu.edu/paint.net/

i just downloaded this on my laptop (PIII 800Mhz, 640MB RAM) and it runs very well. it's freeware, so the price is right.

Paint.NET is image and photo manipulation software designed to be used on computers that run Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or Server 2003. It supports layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools.
    here are the download links:

Version 2.6 with .NET framework (49MB)

Version 2.6 without .NET framework (3.5MB)

if you're not sure if you already have the .NET framework, you're better off downloading the full version (49MB).

Blog Entries
    I prefer MS Paint, but thanks.

Sincerely,

The Brushmaster
    Find a new slant.

you're making a travi-sham-ockery of our sig size limit. i went ahead and fixed it for ya. consider yourself on thin ice, bub.

Blog Entries
    I tried getting it down to 500 x 150, but Blaha cannot be contained easily. Thanks for the help.
    Find a new slant.

There was another great free program thats like a photoshop knockoff. I'll search for it when i get home from this hell hole. I used to use it all the time. It worked great.

yo i am having trouble downloading that i go in and then click Gimp for Windows then try downloading it under Auto Installer then what do i do.

Eh, I helped you on AIM, but for anyone else that wants to give it a shot, try downloading it from here

http://www.download.com/The-GIMP/300...ml?tag=lst-0-1

+ Reply to Thread