+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Shield

The Shield

Hey any one you guys watch the shield. I aint gonna talk about it unless any of you guys watch it. Otherwise its pointless to talk to myself.

I watched it, when my brother came home he brought home seasons 1,3, 4 and I watched every episode of this season.

The show kicks ass. I had a feeling that shithead Shane would panic and do what he did. I don't want to say too much because I don't want to spoil it. The thing I love about the show is no cliff hanging season enders. I mean the story will continue to the next season but there is no loose ends from this season.

If we want to turn this into an offical shield thread, barring enough interest I will add spoilers inside to the title. Theb we can go into depth about what happened tonight.

Yea that was fucked up...Lem was by far my favorite character. I couldnt believe that he did that. As soon as he went to his Dakota to get him food i was like..."Ohhhhh shit...dont you even think about it Shane"

Outside of Ronnie he was the cleanest of the group. I really liked Lem too.

I mean if Shane was going to kill him do it so the man didn't suffer not with a grenade that was really f'd up. Not to mention how it looks Vic and the crew nail the Salvadorian's by themselves out manned 2 to 1 and then Lem is killed by a grenade. Shane is a retard and will flip on everyone if pressured.

Do you think Vic knows Shane did it? And do you think Cavanaugh reacted like he did because he thinks Vic did it or because Lem died and killed his case?

For a second when they said officer down, I thought Lem was alive and working for Cavanaugh.

Quote Originally Posted by JS

Do you think Vic knows Shane did it? And do you think Cavanaugh reacted like he did because he thinks Vic did it or because Lem died and killed his case?

For a second when they said officer down, I thought Lem was alive and working for Cavanaugh.
    I dont think Vic knows that Shane did it. Cause in the end Vic said "Were gonna find who did this and kill em" I doubt that Vic thinks Shane would ever do that to a member of the team.

Cavanaugh is just crazy. I asume that he was trying to say that Vic caused all of this by killing Krolley. And that Lem would be alive if he hadnt told Lem to run.

And wow I didnt even think that for a second about lem working for Cavanaugh. That woulda been so fucked up.

I hear you though i thought the same thing. At least put him out quick if your gonna do something like that. Lem didnt deserve to go out like that. He was just trying to do the right thing and was sick of running. I wanna see what happens when Vic finds out Shane did it. I cant imagine Vic would do anything short of killing him.

The reason I think Vic might know is because Shane and Lem were not tight after the third season. But all of a sudden Shane was willing to give up 5,000 bucks to help Lem, he wanted to wait when Lem didn't show, he said he didn't have a tail but then when he shows up for the meeting says he couldn't shake the tail and lastly he had dried tears on his face. Vic might have said what he said not to tip off Shane.

With that said no way Vic lets Shane live if he finds out the truth, he won't be able to trust Shane.

Its gonna be crazy though next seaon. So much is going to change. With that new captin lady ( cant remember her name) and all Vic is gonna do is work on finding Lems killer. Its gonna be crazy. I wonder who they will get to replace Lem. Cause a 3 man strike team isnt going to work.

Also...i guess were the only ones who watch this show on here lol...Which is quite a shame cause its amazing. I got into it this past year cause FX played all the seasons in a row leading up this seasons premier. So i was spoiled w. new shields every week for a loooong time. Its gonna suck waiting now.

Quote Originally Posted by robcat911
    Its gonna be crazy though next seaon. So much is going to change. With that new captin lady ( cant remember her name) and all Vic is gonna do is work on finding Lems killer. Its gonna be crazy. I wonder who they will get to replace Lem. Cause a 3 man strike team isnt going to work.
    My guess is the new strike team member will be next seasons guest star, I can't see Forrest Whitaker coming back because as of now outside of the hard on he has for Vic he has nothing on them.

I hope the season starts in september. Last season ended in June and was back in Jan, hopefully we don't have to wait too long.

I was pissed when didnt have any of those "next season on the shield" things at the end. That makes me think that they are gonna look at how this season went before they made a decision on weather to bring it back again...and for how long. I could see this being a long break. for some reason.

On a positive note Lem is supposed to be starring in a movie thats coming out soon i guess. So thatll be interesting. I wonder if he was written off the show or if he left to persue other options?

+ Reply to Thread