+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13
FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: PS3 Set for Simultaneous Worldwide Release This Fall

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Also, I doubt a FF7 remake is in the works, although that would probably be the pushover for me to get a PS3.
    hard to say, but with all the pub this ff7 demo gets, i think its only a matter of time and ff13 looks like it'll be sick. heres the tech demo though.

the 360 roster has disappointed me so far . especially with 100 games. they haven't gained much steam in its variated collection of exclusives IMO. But they have a vice grip on exclusive FPS titles. Just not my cup of tea in deciding on a system. They still got some games to put out until next year, so i'm giving them a chance. but they've got to str8 up get off their arrogant wagon and put out some real deal exclusives worth giving up on socom and other sony exclusives i love.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Wizzle and I had a chance to get a PS3 when we bought our Wiis. We were at Target when the store opened, and someone had returned a PS3 and it was there for the taking. We talked about buying it and selling it on ebay, but were hesitant and decided not to do it. Then we walked and talked for about 30 seconds and changed our minds and went back to get it, but we were too late, it was gone. We were pissed, thinking that we missed out on the chance to make some serious cash.

When we got home, we checked ebay to see what new PS3's were going for. The system sells for $600 and they were going for about $650 dollars, hardly worth the hassle. I'd attribute the lack of high bidding to the already reeediculous price and technical problems.

I feel much better now.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread