+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best burrito places (mexican)

Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain
    Hahahahahahahaha. Detroit people talking about burritos. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Come out to Cali(aka, North Mexico). We've got burritos for ya.
    hey, unless you're willing to FedEx overnight me a burrito or pay for my plane ticket out to Cali.......quit makin' me jealous.

Breakfast burrito anyone?

I think I'll go out and get a delicious Cali style burrito right now.

Maybe I'll go to Casa Vega.

Or El Indio.

Poquito Mas?

Over the hill, to Olvera Street?

Yum.

Best wet burritos in Grand Rapids are at the Beltline Bar. Lots of other good places to choose from as well.

As for the original three brought up in this thread, I've tried Pancheros and Qdoba and would have to side with Qdoba, I dug the tortillas more than Pancheros, along with the queso sauce which is terrific.

Is there anything Denny doesn't think LA corners the market on?

My wife's best friend is first generation Mexican (married to an illegal immigrant ) Her parents own a couple of Mexican joints. We have authentic Mexican all the time (at their home, not their resturants) Moe's is just fine.
    STEW BEEF!

Why is it that when someone says "X is good", someone else will ALWAYS chime in with "Mine is better?".

Telling us that a burrito 13 steps from Mexico may be better than a chain burrito in Detroit is like telling us to not drink the water.

And to answer your question, Moes is where the Old Navy used to be on John R.., the next building south of the Barnes & Noble.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    Is there anything Denny doesn't think LA corners the market on?
    No. We have the best Mexican food, the best looking women, the best car dealerships, the best hookers, the best smog, the best glass-riddled beaches, the best tanning salons, the best sushi, etc etc etc.

Best Sushi in America-

NYC
    Vancouver
    Sea
    LA

In American terms LA might win, but Japanese food is rich in tradition so being the "hot new thing" isn't the benefit it would be for French or Southwestern cuisine.

All the fucking NY actors like that fuck DeNiro are buying up the great Sushi masters and shipping their asses to NY.

+ Reply to Thread