Best burrito places in town?

My favorites:

Pancheros Mexican Grill
i've been to the ones in Ann Arbor and Southfield(more mich locations). Great burritos. Pancheros might be my favorite, but it's close. They make them pretty big so one burrito can be pretty filling. They put the tortilla shells on the grill before wrapping, so it's warm. Definitely ask them to put on extra hot sauce and extra pico de gallo because they can get dry otherwise. the pork is pretty good.

Qdoba Mexican Grill
i've been to the on the outskirts of downtown Birmingham. they've got locations in Ann Arbor, Rochester, Southfield, E. Lansing, Farmington, and more. the overall menu here is better than Pancheros. their burritos are just as huge. their chicken or steak quesadillas are the best i've ever had. the tacos are decent. they give you three, but the meal's not very filling. for their burritos, they steam the tortilla shells and stuff them full. they've got some "signature" burritos which are pretty tasty, like the fajita burrito.

Baja Fresh
baja fresh is just ok for me. they taste more like fast food to me...sort of a half step up from Taco Bell. they've got locations in Troy, Rochester Hills, Southfield, and Farmington Hills. they've got a pretty large menu. you can get any burrito "enchilado style", which means they put an enchillada type sauce and they melt cheese on top.

i know there are lots of "authentic" mexican and burrito places in town, so let's hear 'em if you've check 'em out.