+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Sopranos...Season 6...spoilers inside.

The Sopranos...Season 6...spoilers inside.

Anyone watch tonight's Soprano's episode...simply amazing. What an unblievable show, and to think it was Tony's uncle that might've taken him out. For some reason, it seems Soprano's like that Tony could be dead. If he is dead, does anyone think Christopher will be the new boss? WOW, I'm blown away.

No way he dies, at least this early in the season.

Great episode, glad to see it back on HBO!

P.S. - Seeing Jamie Lynn dancing at the start of the episode was terrific as well.

very good episode.

no way they whack tony yet. my money is on fabrio returning from season four to do it.

I predict one of Tony's kids gets killed by accident, sort of like Godfather 3. Tony getting whacked is too cliche.

The Tony whacking might be real (I doubt it though). I cheated and looked on Yahoo to get a preview of next weeks ep and

Highlight to read

And it said "Tony suffers from a case of mistaken identity during a business trip." It obviously alludes to not only Tony still being a live but him being active. But knowing the history of the show they could easily have this be some delusion he's having whilst in a coma. They've dedicated almost entire eps to him tripping while one anti-depressents or while having food poisoning it wouldn't completely chock me that they might spend half a season of Tony in a coma and tripping about shit before he finally kicks the bucket. As I said I doubt it but it wouldn't exactly shock me if it went down like that.

If Tony were to be out of commission for a little, I'd expect that Sylvio would likely take more responsibility. Just a guess though.

I want to see Tony be in a coma or something like that for 4-5 episodes with Christopher running the show...that would be tight. And I want to see AJ get involved in the family business in some aspect.

Coma it is...

probably not going to be a very popular episode, but these are the ones that make the other episodes so great (wouldnt be much of a series if it was all just shoot em ups).

seems to me tony is going to hell/purgatory/heaven (or atleast is dreaming he is).

my guess is he'll 'come back to the light' or something, and this will be only a near death experience.

the juxtaposing of this and the very big subplot of tony telling an underling 'theres no retiring from this' seems to be more than a coincidence.

heres my money: tony comes back, maybe next episode, and the final episodes deal with tony trying to get out of the life. obviously, theres going to be all kinds of shit going on, but that will be the jist of it. maybe aj really will kill uncle june, and it will be like, one guys getting in while the other guy is getting out.

A.J. Soprano is one of the most annoying characters in history of television.

+ Reply to Thread