G Ed Belfour TOR
    F Darcy Tucker TOR
    G Roberto Luongo FLA
    F Oli Jokinen FLA
    G Andrew Raycroft BUF
    F Todd Bertuzzi VAN

more to follow
    Kelly Youngblood: Don't take any shit from them Canucks. To them,
    you're just another wetback, crossing the border to play their game.
    Dean Youngblood: They'll never catch me!
    Kelly Youngblood: Oh, they'll catch you.

I hope Detroit does nothing. Unless Florida is willing to move Luongo for cheap that is.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    I hope Detroit does nothing. Unless Florida is willing to move Luongo for cheap that is.
    Luongo and Cheap will never come in the same sentence again
    unless he happens to lose an appendage somewhere along the line

Quote Originally Posted by Fraserburn
    Luongo and Cheap will never come in the same sentence again
    unless he happens to lose an appendage somewhere along the line
    by cheap I mean players we'd have to give up. I don't care what picks they want. I wouldn't give up Datsyuk, Zetterberg, or our young D's, but if they want some other young player I would listen.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

by cheap I mean players we'd have to give up. I don't care what picks they want. I wouldn't give up Datsyuk, Zetterberg, or our young D's, but if they want some other young player I would listen.
    The only things i see detroit giving up on deadline day are picks and Hudler. None of their talented Roster players will be moved
    i dont expect them to do much, maybe add a quick mobile defenseman for the run......too close to the cap to do much else

Rumor Mill
    SportsLine.com staff

CBS.SportsLine.com narrows in on the recent rumors and gossip surrounding players, coaches and teams.

Team by Team
    Chicago Blackhawks Updated:03/05/2006
    With their 'for sale' sign on prominent display, the Blackhawks are getting diligently scouted in the last few days by several teams including New Jersey, Tampa Bay, Toronto, Florida and Atlanta says the Chicago Tribune. Some of the Chicago targets include center Jim Dowd, eyed by New Jersey and Atlanta, defenseman Jassen Cullimore, coveted by Tampa Bay and center Tyler Arnason, who is drawing interest from the Maple Leafs.

Edmonton Oilers Updated:03/04/2006
    The Oilers will likely make a serious attempt to obtain Maple Leafs goalie Ed Belfour before the trade deadeline, says the Toronto Star.
    Florida Panthers Updated:03/05/2006
    The market for Panthers captain Olli Jokinen might have dwindled only to Nashville, says the Palm Beach Post. Jokinen, an unrestricted free agent in July, has turned down a four-year, $16 million offer from Florida and is thought to be looking for about $6 million a season, which few teams are thought to be willing to pay him.

Los Angeles Kings Updated:03/05/2006
    The Los Angeles Times and South Florida Sun-Sentinel are among several sources suggesting the Kings are working on a blockbuster deal to acquire goalie Roberto Luongo from the Panthers. Florida would get Los Angeles netminder Mathieu Garon and prospects.

Minnesota Wild Updated:03/05/2006
    Now that the Wild has re-signed goalie Manny Fernandez, the sense around the league is that his partner Dwayne Roloson will be moved before the deadline. Tampa Bay is thought to be a prime suitor.

New Jersey Devils Updated:03/05/2006
    The New York Post says the Devils and Alexander Mogilny are at odds over an injury he suffered earlier this season after he was made a healthy scratch. Mogilny, who was subsequently demoted to the minors, apparently wanted to be listed as having a concussion.

New York Islanders Updated:03/05/2006
    Reports out of New York say the Islanders met again with GM candidate Dean Lombardi during the Olympic break, but that owner Charles Wang is hoping that Brent Sutter now the owner and coach of a junior team will take the job after his season is over.

Philadelphia Flyers Updated:03/04/2006
    According to the Camden Courier-Post, the Flyers are trying to obtain RW Todd Bertuzzi from Vancouver for goalie Robert Esche and possibly Donald Brashear.

Phoenix Coyotes Updated:03/05/2006
    According to the Bergen Record, the Coyotes are talking to the Flyers about sending RW Shane Doan to Philadelphia for rookie Jeff Carter.

St. Louis Blues Updated:03/05/2006
    The St. Louis Post Dispatch says Blues LW Keith Tkachuk won't waive his no-trade clause before the deadline making Dallas Drake the most likely veteran candidate to be dealt away.

Washington Capitals Updated:03/05/2006
    Brendan Witt is one of the more sought-after veteran defensemen on the market with Vancouver and the Los Angeles Kings apparently making strong pushes to get him.

The deadline is usually at 3pm... did it change this year?

I know I'll admit im slightly confused but thats the info i got off www.sportsline.com

you never know they could be wrong i'll keep looking

Isn't Bertuzzi the guy who clocked that rookie POS?

The Kings should acquire him. We can use a psycho goon. Sean Avery needs an accomplice.

The Kings are shopping Avery

It seems while its tough to play against the agitator
    its impossible to play with him as well.....

+ Reply to Thread