+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tomb Raider back again?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.

Tomb Raider back again?

http://www.g4tv.com/mediaplayer/inde...ideo_key=10593

Tomb Raider Legend
    Lara's revamp is well under way. How will it fare? What's it look like? Is it any good? We answer it all.
    by Douglass C. Perry

October 24, 2005 - Tomb Raider and Crystal Dynamics. Wow. Those words never sounded stranger. But now that I've said it several times and had five months to continue saying it, I'm just now getting used to it...Sorta. But really? Tomb Raider by Crystal Dynamics? Wow.

Switching the development team of Tomb Raider from its originators and creators, Core, which envisioned the series, brought it to its pinnacle, and in a very real sense, brought it to its knees, and giving it to Crystal Dynamics, is nothing less than a colossal move for everyone involved -- the developers, the publisher, and especially for gamers. But something had to be done, and the long-time, Northern California Eidos studio has made a concerted effort to get things right. Having made its debut at E3 this past May, Crystal Dynamics demonstrated how much research, care, and passion it has for re-making this series in the best possible light. And to be honest, given the phenomenal suckage that was Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness, there is little room for mistakes this time around.
    Oh here's the girl they modeled her body after

Also the link is an interview with the girl on G4. Umm no i dont think she gets nude. But she wears the tomb raider gear to suit peoples role playing fetish.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Re: Tomb Raider back again?

I like her. [smilie=2thumbsup.g:

Fuckin hot.

Pretty hot, but the dude's a tool. Bro was near creaming in his pants when asking if she'd film a bout between her and Jolie.

+ Reply to Thread