+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weekly Madden Tourneys on XBOX Live

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.

Weekly Madden Tourneys on XBOX Live

Hey, guys. Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been totally busy with work, school, and all kinds of other crap.

Anyway, we've been setting up weekly Madden tournaments on the weekends over at my site, ConsoleSports.net, and what not. So far, they have only been 4 teams playing in them, but I haven't really gone to places to promote it or anything because we are a pretty tight nit group and we all want to play good games of football. Anyway, I will probably set up another one for this weekend, too. I usually set it up on Thursday morning before work so it gives people the time to sign up and what not by the weekend. The ultimate goal is to eventually work up to a nice little league with dedicated owners that play straight up football and all that jazz.

I try to make a nice bracket with the team logos and gamertags, and the winner gets to display this as an avatart if they win a tourney..

So, if any of you guys are interested, let me know and i'll post the next one on here.

I would love to say that there's all kinds of cool prizes to be had, but we are a privately funded site, which means it comes out of our pockets, so we don't have the funds to splurge on any kind of swag. But you do get bragging rights and a SB trophy as an avatar. Who wouldn't want that??

I would love to beat everyone, but I dont have xbox live.

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    With smack like that, you better get XBOX Live.

We had it but we got rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by bangpow
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    With smack like that, you better get XBOX Live.

Haa haa. If I ever get it back, i'll be happy to put some whoopins on some people.

+ Reply to Thread