+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: All Things Xbox 360

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    Actually, i guess it's shipping from their website right now.

www.codejunkies.com

Just kickin' back on the seven seas of smoothness.
    Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    I got College Hoops on Tuesday, and I'm having a blast. It has ramped-up graphics, the sound isn't really improved--but I'm playing as OSU and it's fun as hell.
    I just played my first game of CH2K6 for the 360 and the game is good. I have to say, though, that the audio is vastly improved. The sounds are clearer, the sound effects are better, and they ramped up the crowd quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by bangpow
    Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    I got College Hoops on Tuesday, and I'm having a blast. It has ramped-up graphics, the sound isn't really improved--but I'm playing as OSU and it's fun as hell.
    I just played my first game of CH2K6 for the 360 and the game is good. I have to say, though, that the audio is vastly improved. The sounds are clearer, the sound effects are better, and they ramped up the crowd quite a bit.
    I guess I should've mentioned that I hadn't played it on current gen. I just thought the sound could've been better--especially the one announcer, don't know his name.

Does anyone know how to play original Xbox games on the 360? I heard I have to download something to make it work. Have any of you done it? Hook a brotha up.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread