+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: All Things Xbox 360

All Things Xbox 360

Anyone have a 360 in here? If so, what games do you have/recommend? I've got Fight Night Round 3 and Call of Duty 2, and I'll be getting more games soon (College Hoops 2k6 comes out March 13, and Morrowind comes out March 20, I believe).

Just got it 2 days ago...Call of Duty 2 is great.

Sure do! I got my system at the end of December or the very beginning of January. I own Madden 2006, NBA 2k6, DOA4, CALL of Duty 2, and Fight Night Round 3. Out of all of those games, I would say pick up NBA2k6. Of course, we are all basketball nuts, so that shouldn't be a shocker. Just seriously stay far away from NBA Live. The graphics are better on it, but the camera angles all blow, and the game play is atrocious.

I'm considering trading in FNR3 and and CoD2 to get NBA 2k6. That is, after I have another go-round in FNR3. That game is sick.

I heard that the sports games were rushed on xbox 360 like Madden, nba live, nba 2k6 and many features from the original xbox version are missing plus they are buggy. I'd just hold off until the fall to get the new version.

All the features from nba 2k6 for the xbox are on there for the 360. It is by far, the best basketball game ever made to date. Certainly next years game should be better, but trust me 2k6 is amazing. You are missing out if you think it is a poor game. However, if you already have it for the xbox you probably aren't missing to much.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleCliffy
    I heard that the sports games were rushed on xbox 360 like Madden, nba live, nba 2k6 and many features from the original xbox version are missing plus they are buggy. I'd just hold off until the fall to get the new version.
    I don't about the other games but I do know for a fact that Madden was rushed. It's still a good game though but it's missing some key features like the ability to challenge calls and shit like that.

This game looks fucking sweet. The amount of shit going on on the screen looks to be insane.

I got my 360 around Christmas, about a month after the launch. But it was well worth the wait. With all of it's capable of, no other gaming system ever created even comes close at this point.

I've got NBA 2K6, and I agree with NFZ that it's the best basketball game I've ever played. I also have Project Gotham Racing 3 and Madden 06. PGR is solid, especially the online play, and like most people said, Madden is kind of a bust. Madden was definitely rushed, the current gen versions are much better. I also dowloaded the FNR3 demo and it's unbelievable, I think I'll be picking that up pretty soon. I also downloaded the Full Auto and Need For Speed Most Wanted demos and was aa bit dissappointed with each. I like PGR much better than NFS and Full Auto gets a little repetetive.

The games on my watch list are Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Burnout Revenge. Oblivion is supposed to be a super in depth open-ended RPG and Burnout is probably one of the most underrated franchises ever.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Oh yeah! I almost forgot! Bankshot Billiards 2 for the Xbox Live Arcade. Buy some Microsoft points and download it now. Big time fun factor!

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread