+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Updated: In Depth Specs on the nintendo Revolution

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    hey, i didnt write that second part. thats shady. *lol*
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Who actually plays Nintendo?

We always called that the "kiddie system" when we were rocking our Sega Genesis and then Playstation back in the day.
    Sega Genesis is the most badass system of all time.
    Fixed
    The Genesis was badass, especially for RPGs and sports games. But I'd still take my SNES over it anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade

The Genesis was badass, especially for RPGs and sports games. But I'd still take my SNES over it anyday.
    agreed. Mario>>>Sonic. but sonic was damn fun.

Actually, sega cd was a failure because of lack of good games to showcase it.

there was this one a high school buddy showed me back in the day called snatchers. it was the shit. It was a ripoff of terminator and blade runner. But was still out cold.
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach

there was this one a high school buddy showed me back in the day called snatchers. it was the shit. It was a ripoff of terminator and blade runner. But was still out cold.

Picture was here
    Hell yeah, that was created by Hideo Kojima aka Mr. Metal Gear Solid. You can find references to its prequel(Policenauts) in many of the MGS games. I have it, and it was more like a short book than a game, but was the only reason to even own a Sega CD.

Picture was here
    Hell yeah, that was created by Hideo Kojima aka Mr. Metal Gear Solid. You can find references to its prequel(Policenauts) in many of the MGS games. I have it, and it was more like a short book than a game, but was the only reason to even own a Sega CD.
    Yea i've noticed the lil' spots they put in for it and zone of enders. MGS is a very subtle and way ahead of the curve story game. I've always liked the series since the NES one(not counting that garbage snake's revenge).

But yea policenauts got some nice reviews but never made its way to american markets. kinda sucked that it didnt.

But yea snatchers was pretty fun though the fighting was few and far between. The dialogue was ahead of its time and it was a solid story. Even for a ripoff on several sci fi movies. mostly Terminator and Blade Runner.

But besides that i didnt like much else on sega CD.
    ^

Dude, no. No fucking way Mario>>>Sonic.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony

Dude, no. No fucking way Mario>>>Sonic.

Might need to split the thread and create a poll here, but Mario >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sonic.

I'm not talking to any of you any more.

I'm a little late jumping in here, but here are my two cents.

First-In the early 90's, the Genesis was king. NBA Live '95, NBA Jam, Altered Beast, Golden Axe, Coach K basketball, Sonic,and don't sleep on.....Michael Jackson's Moonwalker.

I will admit Mario > Sonic though.

About the Revolution-Are Nintendo execs on crack? I mean, WTF is that controller? I guess you can turn it sideways and use it like an old school NES controller and you can wave it like a wand to control some games. Wierd. It looks like Nintendo is making another monumental mistake. IMO, the only system they've ever had that was the best on the market was the NES. Wow. I guess I never really thought about that.

Nintendo=overrated and exposed.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

+ Reply to Thread