+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sheed's 3 T's have offically been rescinded

i don't know about 3 T's being rescinded.

it was official news though, before the laughing T, that Sheed had 14 Ts, had one rescinded by the league to make it 13. Out the the 13, only 12 count for game suspension purpose, since one of them was for hanging on the rim.

there's a link for this in some other thread, but i'm lazy to dig it up.

now that they are saying 3 rescinded, i guess all it means is the laughing T is waived.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by flipscrackers
    This news will be to the disappointment of those that complain that the Pistons whine too much to refs.
    Yep. But fuck em. Scott Skiles says fuck us if we get hosed on an obvious call about the ball not going in the hoop.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

I heard it on the way to School on WDFN also. Great news. Fuck the zebras.

I wonder if Jack Niese recieves punishment?

I know sheed has a bad rep and the refs are really quick to give him T's...that much is understood, but the Pistons have really been complaining about calls a lot. It starts with Ben. I wish flip would say something to him.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatPat23
    i kno sheed has a bad rep and the refs are really quick to give him T's. that much is understood... but the pistons have really been complaining about calls a lot. it starts with ben. i wish flip would say somethin to him.
    No more than the next team from what i've seen. But it gets called out a lil more because of Sheed. Nobody ever called us whiners until Sheed made espn with his emotional responses. It stands out, though in the end its nothing more than the next guy. Kevin garnett argues just as much if not more. but he has no rep.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Ben is the guy who probably deserves to complain because he is constantly getting mauled in the low post. You watch him down low and he's always getting held or pushed, hacked or something.

Dyess can bitch too because he gets ZERO respect from the referees, he gets called for tickytack fouls and the ref swallows the whistle when he gets obviously fouled.

I wish Sheed would rein it in a bit, but he is who he is. Billups isn't bad either, he usually only bitches with cause. Hamilton and Tay are the two that bother me - they just look so pathetic when they are whining/arguing.
    In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

Listen, everyone bitches to the officals. Everyone just wants to make a big deal about it because we're the best, and we have Sheed on our team. Its as simple as that. People think because we're the best, that we have no reason to bitch and moan. To tell the truth, the way these games are called, 95% of the time, the pistons have a legit beef. These guys are trying to not only win every game, but every possession. Excuse them for caring so much. Hey, we could be a team like the knicks, going nowhere, and players not giving a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilo
    Ben is the guy who probably deserves to complain because he is constantly getting mauled in the low post. You watch him down low and he's always getting held or pushed, hacked or something.

Dyess can bitch too because he gets ZERO respect from the referees, he gets called for tickytack fouls and the ref swallows the whistle when he gets obviously fouled.

I wish Sheed would rein it in a bit, but he is who he is. Billups isn't bad either, he usually only bitches with cause. Hamilton and Tay are the two that bother me - they just look so pathetic when they are whining/arguing.

Yeah, Tay pisses me off when he bitches and moans. You're not going to get calls when you stand in the corner all game, and then on 1 or 2 plays you decide to drive and make a little contact. Just not going to happen buddy. Drive the lane more often and watch your FT attempts sky rocket.

RIP's a jump shooter. Sometimes he goes into the lane and gets nailed with out a call. He usually has good reasons to complain.

+ Reply to Thread