+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheed's 3 T's have offically been rescinded

Sheed's 3 T's have offically been rescinded

Sheed's 3 T's have offically been rescinded.

He stands at 12 techs now.
    Pistons Video Collecton - http://Atifonline.net

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.

Re: Sheed's 3 T's have offically been rescinded

Quote Originally Posted by SlasherX
    Sheed's 3 T's have offically been rescinded.

He stands at 12 techs now.
    You have a link?

Thats pretty tight if it is so.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

can someone recap the past three? which games they were in and which situation?

i know one was the infamous laughing one.

Somebody over on MLive mentioned it(heard it on DFN), but I considered the source there. The other one I remember iwas in the Chicago game where the refs thought he intentionally tried to elbow somebody(Deng or Hinrich) when he was obviously fighting for the ball sorta deal.

As well as rescinding these tech's, the league needs to come down one the referees a little bit. They are getting tech happy lately, reasoning that they give out a pre-emptive tech or two and shut our guys up and it affects our game overall, aggressiveness and such, as well as getting into our heads.
    In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

this is fantastic validation for all the "complaining" that the players have been doing. the league is basically saying that the refs were overzealous and screwed us.

i've got to imagine that refs are going to be a bit slower to blow the whistles (for techs at least) after this.

This news will be to the disappointment of those that complain that the Pistons whine too much to refs.

If this is ture, I can't believe they would have already reviewed Sheeds laughing tech from last night. Maybe he has another yet to be knocked off.

Also comforting is that everybody's sleight will be wiped clean come play-off time, and seven tech will be the magic number before suspension. Now Sheed did have nine techs last year, but you have to hope that he'll be a little more aware. Hopefully we'd breeze through the first couple of rounds and there would be no reason for Sheed to get T'd up, saving his quota for the Conference and League finals.

Sheed gets techs for being animated. If Jim Carrey played ball he'd lead the league.
    Hype?

the playoffs shouldn't have restrictions. That's punishing teams for being good. It could be exploited by an underdog team and it really shouldn't be apart of the game.

And taking away technicals questions the authority of the refs. It's dumb because if they are going to take away some techs and question a refs decision, then why should be a player have any consequences what so ever for doing the same thing?
    k

I agree with the play-off sentiment. Teams getting swept out or on the verge of being so could start pressing buttons and such of certain players. This is why we need HCA in the finals - no referee who wants to live will give Rasheed his seventh tech in game six sorta deal...

+ Reply to Thread