3 20.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Help me pick my basketball shoes

Quote Originally Posted by giffman
    Go with these:

I still like mine better:

Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    the pippen II is by far the best looking ones. i appreciate the design not going super space age.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

once upon a time i was falling in love, now i'm fucking falling apart
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid
    those are really nice too, they're cheaper too. you get a pair of those for 50 bucks if you look for them. Both of those shoes are hard to find now.
    If you can help me find them that would be sweet. Otherwise, eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    the pippen II is by far the best looking ones. i appreciate the design not going super space age.
    That's what I like about them.

Keep the opinions coming guys, I really apprecciate it.

-ojay!

I really don't understand all the fuss about having a certain player's shoes, but I voted for the Pippen ones. They look the best to me.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by ojay
    those are really nice too, they're cheaper too. you get a pair of those for 50 bucks if you look for them. Both of those shoes are hard to find now.
    If you can help me find them that would be sweet. Otherwise, eh.
    The internet has them all, order them online. use a credit card, or your mom's credit card, or e-mail them an arrangement for foodstamps and pop bottle or whatever you gotta do.

Just search for the shoe names in yahoo or jeeves or whatever. You can get almost any shoe online.
    k

I'm diggin the VC Blacks.

Quote Originally Posted by MOLA1

Rock some nice jeans and you're set.

you'd wear a rasheed jersey and jeans to play basketball?
    I meant just to chill in.

I wear my WTFDetroit.com jersey to play basketball. (thanks Grizz!)

once upon a time i was falling in love, now i'm fucking falling apart
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    I really don't understand all the fuss about having a certain player's shoes, but I voted for the Pippen ones. They look the best to me.
    For some reason, the certain players and their signature shoes look better than the ordinary.

The internet has them all, order them online. use a credit card, or your mom's credit card, or e-mail them an arrangement for foodstamps and pop bottle or whatever you gotta do.

Just search for the shoe names in yahoo or jeeves or whatever. You can get almost any shoe online.
    I'm definitely not new to online shopping (got a card dedicated to it as well as Paypal and Bidpay accounts) but older signature shoes are hard to find on reliable vendors with the few searches I did on the search engines. The only other reliable way is through shoe forums, and I'm not in the mood to spend some time doing it.

-ojay!

I usually dunk on people in my stacy adams

+ Reply to Thread