+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade DL: Pistons stand pat (vent your frustrations here)

Fuck Davidson right dab smack in his bug dumbo ears. Fucking cheap ass bastard. Two years in a row we've given away quality rotation players for NOTHING to save that old fart some money. Fuck him. I'm done going to Piston games. I can't support a fucking owner ship that won't ante up to win a title. Giving players away so that you can save a few million dollars 2-3 years down the road is bullshit.

oh yea, my point.

IF the trade was made because joe felt acker/delfino/whoever, could handle the backup pg duties, why didnt we just once experiment it?

Yeah, here we sit with Billy D (sadly, not the one of Ice Cold Colt 45 Lando Calrisian fame) being a tightwod when the team is in it's prime looking for the last piece to secure it all, meanwhile the 2nd worst team in the league is collecting overpaid, overhyped players like they're late 80's baseball cards. WTF is that all about? It's obvious there are several amazing players that could be had for a sorry ass draft choice and an expiring contract, and yet here we sit with nothing.
    I'm sure nobody was jumping at the chance to make the Pistons better, but come on. Is it because Joe won't take legitimately good players? He has to take under-rated players with a chip on their shoulder and there simply weren't any available? Bullshit.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

This fucking sucks...I cannot believe that they could not make a move. Joe basically traded away Arroyo to clear bullshit for this summer assuming we even win now without a solid backup PG...

MOTHERFUCKER!

The Heat turn nothing into Derek Anderson, and the Cavs turn nothing into Flip Murray. We turn the "Melo/Bosh/Wade Pick" and our only backup PG into money for Bill D's pocket.

DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we are the only contender that has gotten weaker at the deadline?

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    i heard a story that right before corey maghetti got with girls in college, he'd say "are you ready for maghetti?".
    Give a titty to b-diddy.

I got nothin'. Wanna blow Jethro? Strugglin'
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Addition by subtraction??

Also you guys count Cato as nothing, while in actuality he can be an effective bigman off the bench when healthy and motivated. At worst, Cato is a better fifth bigman option than Milicic.

They you look to Arroyo - Hunter is back & Billups is going to play 36 minutes a night(if we're lucky). That leaves 12 minutes for Arroyo and Hunter to battle over and neither would have been happy. Look at Arroyo's remarks, he wasn't happy with the situation in Detroit and maybe it was showing. Basically everybody onour roster wants to be here now(outside of Cato?).

I still expect us to add a 15th player, though it will probably be Goldwire as Detroit likes him last season and I believe he has ties to Flip Suanders as well. Both Dumars and Flip have been hinting at added a "veteran" after the deadline. Though Joe seems to misunderstand the March 1st deadline [smilie=wtf.gif] .

So who are we looking at - Tony Delk, Tierre Brown, Will Bynum or John Lucas III?? I'd still LOVE to hear that we at least brought Jay Williams in for a look-see.

That's all I got...
    In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

Anthony's right, quit freaking out over a third string point guard.

We're sitting pretty because we don't have to do anything.

Y'all sound like me when Stack got dealt.

P.S. I like "Nothing's whacker than not playing Alex Acker."

Quote Originally Posted by OUGrizz11PG
    Anthony's right, quit freaking out over a third string point guard.

We're sitting pretty because we don't have to do anything.

Y'all sound like me when Stack got dealt.

P.S. I like "Nothing's whacker than not playing Alex Acker."

I thought I was the only one who didnt lose my mind.

+ Reply to Thread