+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 54
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Darko Watch

Darko's comments have now reached ESPN Quote of the Day Status:

Quote of the Day
    "I'm happy to get another chance to play, to see what I can do. In Detroit, it was horrible for me. A nightmare."
    -- Darko Milicic, reflecting on 2 ½ seasons as a 7-foot spectator for the Pistons

Yes, winning a championship, making millions of dollars to play a game, and having free courtside seats to every Pistons game...

Sounds like a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by FP22
    Yes, winning a championship, making millions of dollars to not play a game, and having free courtside seats to every Pistons game...

Sounds like a nightmare.

Fixed

FUCK YOU MODS AND YOUR THREAD TITLE CHANGING FETISHES!

STEW BEEF!

Yes, winning a championship and having free courtside seats to every Pistons game...

Sounds like a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Fixed
    Fixed again.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Yes, winning a championship, making millions of dollars to not play a game, and having free courtside seats to every Pistons game...

Sounds like a nightmare.

Fixed
    He gets payed to be on a team that plays a game. Whether he actually has to play or not is beside the point. He plays in practice. Needless to say I don't feel sorry for him either way. His lack of effort was THE REASON why he didn't play in games. He was given a shot at the beginning of the year and blew it. STFU with this "nightmare" crap. Makes him sound like a whinier bitch than he already is.

eh, i started out wanting Darko to do well, but that "nightmare" stuff rubs me the wrong way.

i don't give a shit if he was busting his ass in practice. he wasn't showing a damn thing during his few minutes in the game. if he busted his ass on the court like he's supposed to, then i'd feel for him. he makes it sound like the organization was out to get him. i'd like to live the nightmare of getting paid millions to play basketball. wasn't he from a war torn country? he should count his pasty-ass blessings that he's not fighting in a war right now. no millionaire barely-an-adult athlete, who's most trying times are getting pulled over for tinted windows, reserves the right to call his life a nightmare. sorry, Sheed, but DMC IS a punk.

i hope Mutombo busts his nose with those legendary elbows next time Darko tries to stare him down.

nightmare....*psshhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

Man fuck Darko. I hope he ends up chasing after chickens in serbia like that son of a bitch in the nba 06 commercial. I don't have any respect for a pasty ass 7ft softie who made millions by not living up to 5% of his potential.

Here's to a shitty career filled with airballs and posterizations. Drink up bitches.

Innovative Music Production.

NBA.com does not have Darko listed on the active roster. What is going on?

+ Reply to Thread