+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 54
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Darko Watch

Quote Originally Posted by UncleCliffy
    LOL@Hurons and his blog. He is dropping hints like he's an insider..

"I spoke with Darko Milicic's friends/roomates from Serbia after the Pistons game tonight at the Palace of Auburn Hills. I asked them how Darko was holding up and the leader of the group said not well."

THE LEADER OF THE GROUP ROFL!!!

He's on the Magic board at realgm defending Dorko and all those puerto ricans are there defending arroyo and fighting with one another HAHAHAHA.
    You missed it. In the Magic forum he said, "Word on the street is that Alex Acker was schooling Carlos Arroyo in practice."

WORD ON THE STREET HAHAHAHA!

They'll both play when they learn the system. That's what Hill said following the game anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by SKelly

"I spoke with Darko Milicic's friends/roomates from Serbia after the Pistons game tonight at the Palace of Auburn Hills. I asked them how Darko was holding up and the leader of the group said not well."

He's on the Magic board at realgm defending Dorko and all those puerto ricans are there defending arroyo and fighting with one another HAHAHAHA.
    You missed it. In the Magic forum he said, "Word on the street is that Alex Acker was schooling Carlos Arroyo in practice."

WORD ON THE STREET HAHAHAHA!
    LOL... He is pathetic. I remember one time he said he was right because he had season tickets and thus he knew more about basketball. What a dipshit.

Quote Originally Posted by SKelly
    I don't really understand certain Pistons fans turning into part Magic fans now that Darko is there. I mean, I pulled for Darko when he was here and did my best to defend him, but now that he's gone I don't really care how he does. He gave this team a half-ass effort and didn't give us much hope at all. He was lazy and didn't care. Fuck, he didn't even give us half effort. So why would I turn into a Magic fan now that this guy is down there?
    Jealousy.

STEW BEEF!

I do know Darko's friend that he brought with him from Serbia. He plays ball all the time at Lifetime and is actually a pretty good player and plans on going to U of D. His name is Suma for all of you Titan fans. However, I highly doubt Hurons talked to him so take what he said with a grain of salt, especially since he doesn't talk much at all and really doesn't talk about Darko.

(PS Suma came back to play ball on Monday with a wicked tan... for some reason he visited Florida over the weekend. Hmmm.....)

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

It appears that Darko Milicic is grateful to be getting a fresh chance in Orlando, but how does he feel about leaving the powerhouse Pistons in his past?

"It was a nightmare in Detroit, and now it is over," Milicic said Tuesday. "It was not good. I never got to play no matter what I did. It was very hard, but it is over now and I do not want to think about it anymore. As soon as I leave Detroit, I get happier.

"This is good for me, I am happy I am here. They're a great group of guys and now I finally get a chance to play."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Who is Darko and why are we talking about the Magic?
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

As Matt suggested, we might as well make this "The Official Darko Watch" since if we don't, Darko posts will continue to flood the board.

Maybe... just maybe... this could the FINAL Darko thread we ever see.

[smilie=thumbsup.gi:

MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    As Matt suggested, we might as well make this "The Official Darko Watch" since if we don't, Darko posts will continue to flood the board.

Maybe... just maybe... this could the FINAL Darko thread we ever see.

[smilie=thumbsup.gi:
    *soooo tempted to start a "So What's Up With This Darko Guy?" -thread*
    Find a new slant.

I'd just sticky it.

MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread