+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 54
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Darko Watch

Magic pulled back into the game somewhat, with Arroyo getting some crunch time minutes...

I'm waiting for the, "It's hard to find time for Darko when he's got Tony Battie, Pat Garrity, and Mario Kasun in front of him" line.

So how long is it going to be before Darko asks to be traded out of Orlando?
    k

They are freaking out on Brian Hill at the Orlando Board on RealGM right now. Haha, they hate Pat Garrity.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by SKelly
    They are freaking out on Brian Hill at the Orlando Board on RealGM right now. Haha, they hate Pat Garrity.
    Darko has a weird power over fans. Darko hypnotism has hit Disney World.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

I didn't think it was possible for Darko to be less productive than I expected.

I don't really understand certain Pistons fans turning into part Magic fans now that Darko is there. I mean, I pulled for Darko when he was here and did my best to defend him, but now that he's gone I don't really care how he does. He gave this team a half-ass effort and didn't give us much hope at all. He was lazy and didn't care. Fuck, he didn't even give us half effort. So why would I turn into a Magic fan now that this guy is down there?

HAHAHA@Darko

He can't even play on the magic.

Quote Originally Posted by the wrath of diddy
    I didn't think it was possible for Darko to be less productive than I expected.
    LOL

LOL@Hurons and his blog. He is dropping hints like he's an insider..

"I spoke with Darko Milicic's friends/roomates from Serbia after the Pistons game tonight at the Palace of Auburn Hills. I asked them how Darko was holding up and the leader of the group said not well."

THE LEADER OF THE GROUP ROFL!!!

He's on the Magic board at realgm defending Dorko and all those puerto ricans are there defending arroyo and fighting with one another HAHAHAHA.

+ Reply to Thread