+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 54
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Darko Watch

I don't know what you guys are tripping about. Darko isn't doing anything that he wasn't doing here, he's just getting more minutes. He got 18 minutes, 4 blocks, 2 steals, 2 turnovers, 5 fouls, 6 points. Is that really any different from what he did here this pre-season?
    k

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid
    I don't know what you guys are tripping about. Darko isn't doing anything that he wasn't doing here, he's just getting more minutes. He got 18 minutes, 4 blocks, 2 steals, 2 turnovers, 5 fouls, 6 points. Is that really any different from what he did here this pre-season?
    Good point. He also had 3 rebounds in 18 minutes.

Yeah, all defensive. That's the "no position getting" Darko we know.
    STEW BEEF!

But he did show some upside and that's all the Magic can hope for right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Man
    Damn Gutz.

No one is claiming Darko is the next coming of Wilt or Russell.

We are just pointing out the fact that he is actually putting forth the effort instead of going through the motions. That's more than what he did in his entire time here.

Relax, will ya.
    There is no relax until Darko is out of the league. Ungrateful bitch made losers like him and Rodney White deserve no less IMO.

You can be honest w/o speaking negatively about the Pistons and the chance they gave you to step up. HE FAILED here and all he could do was call the organization out as if it was their fault. Fuck that serbian loser. He's not even the next coming of NoNads Kristic as far as im concerned. Fuck him and if he shows more effort somewhere else when we gave him a chance to show some here. Then double fuck him with a goat and giffman up his ass.

LIL Bratwurst hit a nerve with that whiny ass tantrum he threw. And preceded to throw another one when he didnt get time in Orlando just for one game. I have no respect for that shit. Maybe the team bus can roll over his foot one good time.

Its a shame that any "pistons" fans root for this prick after that. He's not a "good kid" or a "great story". He's a lil punk. And Darko support is not needed. He's rich, young, and soaking up sun bitching about detroit. Excuse me if i dont think to applaud him like he was on a struggle to the top through the "nightmare" in Detroit.

Him and Rodney White need to both be on Orlando. So they can exchange Joe D revenge Theories.
    Yep.

6 pts and 5 fouls is what he did in Detroit. Darko will get 3 blocks in 20 mins but he will also foul out, thats the way he plays. He just starts swinging his arms at everything. People start interpolating stats and claiming Darko would get 5 blocks and 18 pts blah blah...

Quote Originally Posted by UncleCliffy
    6 pts and 5 fouls is what he did in Detroit. Darko will get 3 blocks in 20 mins but he will also foul out, thats the way he plays. He just starts swinging his arms at everything. People start interpolating stats and claiming Darko would get 5 blocks and 18 pts blah blah...
    but unclecliffy, what about per 48 stats? LOL

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    I agree with Gutz.
    It amazes me how many Detroiters actually pity poor, misunderstood Darko.

Granted, most of them are under 18 and post on Real GM, but its still amazing that they exist in such vast quantities.

Once and for all:

We're sorry we drafted you #2, over Melo, Wade, Bosh, Hinrich, etc., and put so much pressure on you to perform.

We're sorry we partially paid off your european contract so you could get out of a war torn shithole asap, and avoid being blown up stepping on an old land mine.

We're sorry we gave you millions of dollars at 18 years old, and had people to teach you english, where to live, how to drive, etc.

We're sorry we had coaches brought over from Serbia to babysit you and make you feel comfortable.

We're sorry we stuck you with such a terrible group of teammates, who did nothing but stick up for you, try to tutor you, take time out of their lives to work with you, talk you up to the media, and make you feel like one of the guys.

We're sorry we tried to spoon feed you into the rotation when you really didn't feel like playing with your daily hangovers, and really felt like sneaking out for a cigarette instead of running and getting into shape.

We're sorry for all of it. Please forgive us, Darko. I hope your nightmarish hell in Detroit is over, and that you meet a nice redneck stripper from some shithole trailer park outside of Tampa.
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

Quite simply I could care less what Darko turns out to be. I really don't freaking care. OK, I might secretly root against him but that's it.

BTW: Is the phrase "I could care less" or "I couldn't care less"?

On one had I might be able to care less than I currently do but I am so ambiviolent towards him I couldn't care less than I already do.

I agree with Gutz.
    It amazes me how many Detroiters actually pity poor, misunderstood Darko.

Granted, most of them are under 18 and post on Real GM, but its still amazing that they exist in such vast quantities.

Once and for all:

We're sorry we drafted you #2, over Melo, Wade, Bosh, Hinrich, etc., and put so much pressure on you to perform.

We're sorry we partially paid off your european contract so you could get out of a war torn shithole asap, and avoid being blown up stepping on an old land mine.

We're sorry we gave you millions of dollars at 18 years old, and had people to teach you english, where to live, how to drive, etc.

We're sorry we had coaches brought over from Serbia to babysit you and make you feel comfortable.

We're sorry we stuck you with such a terrible group of teammates, who did nothing but stick up for you, try to tutor you, take time out of their lives to work with you, talk you up to the media, and make you feel like one of the guys.

We're sorry we tried to spoon feed you into the rotation when you really didn't feel like playing with your daily hangovers, and really felt like sneaking out for a cigarette instead of running and getting into shape.

We're sorry for all of it. Please forgive us, Darko. I hope your nightmarish hell in Detroit is over, and that you meet a nice redneck stripper from some shithole trailer park outside of Tampa.

You really need to post more. That braught a tear to my eye. Excellent

+ Reply to Thread