+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: KEEP THE FUCKING ZOO OPEN

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleCliffy
    DevinJubei:

Mdot is a state agency run by a black woman. They don't handle the smart bus or any other bus service. They do road/bridge construction and handle the roads. Matter of fact, it is not easy to get a job there unless you're black or a woman.
    Oh no they are keeping the white man down.

You missed the point. Which that its been city vs suburbs for awhile. I see when i suggest getting out and doing something, you relax back in the "well its their loss" stance. You were Tk level hyper just a minute ago. What gives?

Well the detroiters and metro detroiters who give a shit are trying to step up as is WDIV. Good luck to them and props to them for trying to stand up for the Zoo. I myself dont really feel its anything new or do I care much either way(indifferent to the matter, but not in favor of the idea though). they've wanted to do this for awhile. If a majority of the people really want it, it wont get closed down. Sometimes i worry about society and its lack of doing something about things about this. I'm blaming the internet and calling it a day [smilie=2thumbsup.g: ..

just for the sake of curiousity i do wanna see how it turns out.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Sheesh, get over it.
    i was about tell you the same thing big brother.
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    Sheesh, get over it.

Nope. I just got on it. You're just fucking lame. Keep going after little kids on the internet. What a tough guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    Sheesh, get over it.

Nope. I just got on it. You're just fucking lame. Keep going after little kids on the internet. What a tough guy.
    you're lame for thinking its serious like that. How does the tough guy term fit? your brother doesnt get threatened in any derogatory manner so dont play that fucking card.

Only thing silly about it is you acting like its a big deal. Follow your own advice and get over it. [smilie=2thumbsup.g:

On a serious note: I do agree that charging more money for the Zoo visits might help. But I think they should make it more entertaining. It was the lamest field trip you could get in middle school. Needs some serious rebuffing.
    ^

Owning a membership for the thing should be enough, (to count as "doing something") and it would if jackasses downtown could get their shit together.
    STEW BEEF!

Instead of the crappy food they have there they should sell space to Taco Bell, KFC, Burger King or even Red Lobster. Charge them rent to open shop there. Everyone wins, The city makes money off the rent, saves money on the budget and visitors get better food.

Truth is that they could do an endless ammount of things to increase revenue and cut down budget. They just don't care.

However I doubt they'd shut down the zoo, I don't think anyone is really thinking of doing that. They're just threatening it. I think the city of Detroit wants the suburbs to at least jump in and help more with the cost of the zoo, and rightfully so. The burbs get more use out of the zoo then the city and the zoo is in the burbs so it's only right they pay for it. As it stands the only thing that's really detroit about the detroit zoo is the name on the watertower and the tax money that pays for it.
    k

I have the solution.

Picture this....

David Hall walking around ROCK FINANCIAL ZOO. How sweet would that be?

David Hall. I like it.
    Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by UncleCliffy
    I have the solution.

Picture this....

David Hall walking around ROCK FINANCIAL ZOO. How sweet would that be?

I have a better idea.....Get white people to run the city.

Cuz they're doing a bang-up job with the country.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread