+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: KEEP THE FUCKING ZOO OPEN

KEEP THE FUCKING ZOO OPEN

Oh my god. The Detroit city council is trying to make into a racist issue. Sell the zoo to Oakland County or some private corporation and don't you threaten to take my zoo away. I live a quarter mile away and I love the zoo!

This is the ignorant comment I saw...

"This is not a plantation," Collins said. "We are not owned by everybody else. Black folks aren't owned by white folks any more."

SHUT THE FUCK YOU FAT BITCH TRYING TO ACT ALL HARDCORE ABOUT THE ZOO. I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR HOT AND READY PIZZA AND DIE AND THEN HAVE YOUR HOME LOOTED BY ILLEGAL MEXICANS.

Fuck the Zoo. Biuld a new stadium for the Pistons.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Fuck the Zoo. Biuld a new stadium for the Pistons.
    Go to sleep. Its past midnight.

LMAO!

That sucks about the Zoo. The city of Detroit needs a new everything. Mayor, counsel, ect ect ect

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.

Re: KEEP THE FUCKING ZOO OPEN

Quote Originally Posted by UncleCliffy
    Oh my god. The Detroit city council is trying to make into a racist issue. Sell the zoo to Oakland County or some private corporation and don't you threaten to take my zoo away. I live a quarter mile away and I love the zoo!

This is the ignorant comment I saw...

"This is not a plantation," Collins said. "We are not owned by everybody else. Black folks aren't owned by white folks any more."

SHUT THE FUCK YOU FAT BITCH TRYING TO ACT ALL HARDCORE ABOUT THE ZOO. I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR HOT AND READY PIZZA AND DIE AND THEN HAVE YOUR HOME LOOTED BY ILLEGAL MEXICANS.
    Technically she owned you if the Zoo closes.

Sign the petition and spread the word. Fuck Oakland County, they dont give a shit either.

If people come together and keep it open. Great. But if not its on everybody who didnt step up. Including those in surrounding suburbs.

LOL@any laughs at detroit since this is for everyone. But props to everyone whose actually trying to keep it open. The city government may be shitty, but dont mean you gotta lay down and take it when they fuck up like this.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Whats happening?
    Quiet err, im transmitting rage

Quote Originally Posted by righthandedlefty
    Whats happening?
    They're selling the animals for meat.

The Detroit City Councel is a fucking joke. No wonder the D is a flaming pile of shithole.

Banned 'cuz I rolled too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by righthandedlefty
    Whats happening?
    The city is looking to close the Zoo permanently because they are broke (When aren't they broke? They never closed the Zoo before) but they came up with a plan to shed cost for the Zoo by having the Zoo's fund-raising arm pick-up the day to day running cost (5 mill). The only problem now is that the city council isn't allowing the deal to go through (they are getting their mandatory face time in the public eye). Even if they sign off on it now the Zoo might still close because a 4 million dollar injection to the city by the state was somehow linked to getting the deal done by midnight Sunday (I believe).

I'm a Zoo member. I take my daughter constantly when its warm outside. She loves it and my wife and I love it. I've heard a little about Oakland County wanting to take it over if Detroit is going to let it close (I don't know what Gutz is refering to when he says they don't care). As long as it stays open and its finances aren't crippled (or diminished in a large way) I'm happy.
    STEW BEEF!

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...=2006602210410

they had better not close the zoo down. that's messed up.

+ Reply to Thread