+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Shit on Everybody.

Shit on Everybody.

Mola still sounds like a girl's name to me. Fuckin' mola? Ain't that the name of Bugs Bunny when he put on a wig and pretended to be a girl?

Now BigggChris04. Let's disect that name. "Big" because he is big, "gg" is his bra size, Chris is short for Christina and 04 is when he found his sexuality (along with a gerbil).

And Pharaoh.... How the hell does a white dude from australia call himself Pharaoh?? A boomerang must've knocked you upside your head pretty damn hard.

Mikey, Anthony, TheKid... we know you all as 'the g's'. I can never remember who the youngest is. I'd guess and say it's the kid, but you're all equally stupid so outside of the name i can't think of a reason. How could a whole family be so dumb? Y'all gotta be test tube babies or something.

NoQuarter... The name says it all. You broke ass.

UncleCliffy is to this board as syphillis is to Mola's nuts. His posts are so fucking bad they make my monitor smell like shit.

DennyMcclain was a fat washed up wanna-be gangster. A sucker, punk ass mafia fall-guy. How much of a bitch are you really if you wanna name yourself after that? I heard the real Denny wore lipstick when sucked the barrel of Gotti's gun, Doe's this denny wear lipstick when he sucks broomsticks and pretends it's the real Denny McClain?

Skelly has to be the worst poster here. Can't we vote you off the island or send home the weakest link or something? Everytime we read a post of yours we lose faith in humanity. You should have your dad sign up, Everything that you type is pretty much from his mind. All that really means is that he's an idiot too though. Lemming.

Rorschach ain't good for anything but booty pictures. The crackers on this site don't give a fuck about asses though, They like titties. Don't give me any stupid shit, cuz I know you like titties too. If not then you're gay. only a gay man would be that obsessed with ass, well ignoring all other female body parts.

Taymelo has the worst poster name here. That was really the first reason to hate him, incase you forgot. All lawyers go to hell, believe that.

Glenn is nothing special either. he does have more intelligent posts then he does hair on his head though. I know that this dude has homer simpson hair, and i've never seen a picture. You can just tell by his posts that he's in a mid-life crisis.

Now i'm in equal opportunity offender, So Elektra has to get some too. I've never seen her, but I know she has to be ugly. No way that pretty girl is interested in the things she is, because she could get a man without pretending to like sports and what not. Everybody here has love for your ugly ass though. Keep faking it baby, just like Tom Cruise's heterosexuality, we find it amusing.

Last but definitely not least, koolaid. I gotta be the most honest poster ever, only because I really am this much of an asshole in real life. I'm a fucking loser that hates everyone. I rap, make beats and get props from everyone who hears my shit. Then I make fun of them for liking me. I'm so fucking pathetic that I've had girls hear my music and fall in love, then meet me in person and feel disgusted and let down. I just sit here and talk shit, pick my nose, jack off, take shits and go to sleep. I'm dirty as a used douche. I wipe my boogers all over my room and I haven't changed my clothes in about 2 weeks. I'm 21 years old and haven't held a job for more then 3 months, I don't even bother looking for a job anymore. All i'm ever going to be is a fat sloppy drunk criminal with no friends.

Now, If i didn't mention your name then you really ain't shit.
    k

LOL@this thread. Damn that was funny.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Rorschach ain't good for anything but booty pictures. The crackers on this site don't give a fuck about asses though, They like titties. Don't give me any stupid shit, cuz I know you like titties too. If not then you're gay. only a gay man would be that obsessed with ass, well ignoring all other female body parts.
    Last i checked i've posted more titty than ass. So maybe your own homosexual focus on ass has altered your perception grandson.

But amusing nonetheless.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Re: Shit on Everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid
    DennyMcclain was a fat washed up wanna-be gangster. A sucker, punk ass mafia fall-guy. How much of a bitch are you really if you wanna name yourself after that? I heard the real Denny wore lipstick when sucked the barrel of Gotti's gun, Doe's this denny wear lipstick when he sucks broomsticks and pretends it's the real Denny McClain?
    No comment.

wow, announcement huh?

i'm famous in this bitch.

I own the stands!

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by dennymclain
    wow, announcement huh?

i'm famous in this bitch.

I own the stands!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid also
    to sum up everything... I hate everything (myself included) and wish the world would blow up. That's the shit i really don't like to admit.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Blog Entries
    This thread was better the first time when it was called "GotCrotty? VS. World".
    Find a new slant.

This thread was better the first time when it was called "GotCrotty? VS. World".
    bitch please, that thread was weak as fuck. Crotty can't do it like i can and you know it too. I can use my "talent" to break down anybody, including your old droopy man-tit havin' ass, so watch your step.
    k

+ Reply to Thread