+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Movies you're looking forward to in 2006

Snakes on a Plane (2006)
    Starring: Samuel L. Jackson

Plot Outline: On board a flight over the Pacific Ocean, an assassin, bent on killing a passenger who's a witness in protective custody, let loose a crate full of deadly snakes.

Sorry, but this is a 2007 movie:

300 - Frank Miller's telling of the story of battle of the 300 spartans. One of my favorite works of his.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Superman returns, Xmen 3, V for vendetta, Mission Impossible 3(though im worried it will be garbage), and i dont know what else.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by DynamiteK
    Snakes on a Plane (2006)

Plot Outline: On board a flight over the Pacific Ocean, an assassin, bent on killing a passenger who's a witness in protective custody, let loose a crate full of deadly snakes.
    Best...plot...ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    Mission Impossible 3(though im worried it will be garbage)
    Why would you be looking forward to MI3? The first one was pretty mediocre and MI2 sucked donkey balls. And pretty much anything with Tom Cruise in it sucks anways. I'm going to go to the theater the dat that flick opens to John Greene the morons waiting in line to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by dennymclain
    Quote Originally Posted by DynamiteK
    Snakes on a Plane (2006)

Best...plot...ever.

LOL- the GoodBurger kid is in it

I like how the director of "Snakes on a Plane" uses his middle initial, like he's some shit-flying-out-of-his-ass power player.

WIRED magazine actually did an article about this film several months back, about how the internet is causing mas anticipation about this pic.

I can't wait.

"Bitch. I'm with the FBI, and we've got muthafucking snakes on this plane."

"Don'tchu fuck with me, Whitey. I know there's some muthafucking snakes on the plane."

+ Reply to Thread