+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 33
FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Thread: AKS MOLA1 SOME SHIT (Advice and Counseling INSIDE!)

Sorry, I'm no MOLA, but I wish to suggest something for you, Mxy.

Make another one, and keep feeding him!

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    Sorry, I'm no MOLA, but I wish to suggest something for you, Mxy.

Make another one, and keep feeding him!
    I was totally gonna say that.

MOLA, how do you avoid the awkwardness of going to your girlfriends family for christmas? The last time I did this with a previous girl, it was incredibly awkward.
    Destiny

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Quote Originally Posted by darkobetterthanmelo
    MOLA, how do you avoid the awkwardness of going to your girlfriends family for christmas? The last time I did this with a previous girl, it was incredibly awkward.
    Ill second that question. Last year, and the year before, was with the same girl, so same family... but we (myself and the family) are just from two different worlds. They are like, hillbilly Packer fans and Im a classy Pistons fan. I know its gonna be weird all over again and Id almost be willing to break a leg for an excuse to not go.

The way I have worked it out recently with my wife's family is that I sit down almost the whole time with the oldest person in the room. Now you might think this is a recipe for boredom but it actually works out pretty well. Here's why: First, old people know everything about everyone in their family and they don't give a shit about privacy so they sit there and tell you all the ignorant ass actions everyone has done over the last 50 years. Second, the whole family feels both obligated to spend time with granny's old ass and guilty that they don't want to so you come off looking like a saint for being kind to the elderly and the coolest in-law ever for chillin' with the granny and getting them off the hook. Third, people eventually find out that you've been clued in to their finer moments thanks to granny and so anyone who had a problem with you gets pretty quiet once you know about how they got caught wackin' off to a tv guide cover when they were 18.

I don't know if this will work for you, but its saved me some trouble recently.
    STEW BEEF!

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    ^that's a tough question to follow, but this one has been bothering me

Do you think that Drexel University should change the name of their sports teams from the "Dragons" to the "Clydes"?

I do.
    Mola's taking too long so I must say that the proper answer is to change the school name to "Clyde University" and the team name to "Drexels" so they can be affectionately referred to as the "Clyde Drexelers".

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    MOLA1,

I need your help.

My wife is convinced that Vince Neil is the vocalist on the Rock Financial jingle. (800 333 R O C K)

I know she's wrong, but how do I prove it?

NOTE: She also thought that Deacon was singing the King of Queens theme song, so she's got a track record. I was able to prove her wrong on that one though (Billy Vera and the Beaters).
    Last edited by Glenn; 01-29-2007 at 11:30 AM.
    Find a new slant.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Since I'm not MOLA1, I won't tell you to post your question on http://www.mibuzzboard.com

Why isn't there a "Beginner's Guide to WTF Detroit" somewhere on this site?

It disturbs me that my ode to PNF on the CNR death post flew over so many posters stupid little heads. I mean, DON'T THEY KNOW WHO PNF IS??????

PhilipNelsonFan and his shit with Linh should be required reading for any new member.

Just sayin'.....

I would begin with a "how to" understand your signature, Denny.
    Sometimes, though, people just don't have time for "inside jokes".
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

+ Reply to Thread