+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 33
FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: AKS MOLA1 SOME SHIT (Advice and Counseling INSIDE!)

Quote Originally Posted by giffman
    MOLA - You only answered part of my question. Please tell me why a big, steamy, foul-smelling, fly-laden pile of "hot shit" is a good thing, and a stiff, solid lump of "cold shit" is bad. As the owner of a rather large dog, I can tell you I find cleaning up "cold shit" much better than performing janitorial duties on "hot shit." Why does "cold shit" not get more critical acclaim from the masses?
    I swatted Uxha's post, but it definitely had the answer you were looking for there.

Here you go:

totally agree with giffman. i have a big dog and i love winter because i get to pick up cold solid turds. summertime means hot mushy turds and they get stuck in the grass. cold turds are much better.

No, talk between an aspiring rapper and a 13-year-old Lebanese kid is perfectly normal.

They way you said that, creeps the shit out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Unibomber
    No, talk between an aspiring rapper and a 13-year-old Lebanese kid is perfectly normal.
    OMFG... Mola "aspires" at nuthin. He is the shit. BAN UNI!!!!!!!!!!

Leave the shit out there overnight and pick it up in the morning. But then, who wants to start their day out picking up shit?Parents, thats who. Sex is the shit. In the summer its hot and mushy, in the winter cold and hard. Do it all night and you gotta pick your shit up in the morning. Fucking 9 to 5's, ain't that a bitch.
    Last edited by Fool; 08-13-2006 at 12:25 AM.
    STEW BEEF!

Go ahead. AKS.

Quote Originally Posted by RegicideGreg
    why am i not a mod?

I'm sure there's no problem with you taking your mod spot back so long
    as you drive traffic to the ghost town that is the "Other Sports Forum."

You helped with the Revolucion back in the day. You've got mad respect here.

Give me a shot and I'll see what I can do for it

RG should not be a mod for the sole reason of his av is givin' me the pancake munchies at 11pm. Cruel and unusual punishment is NOT a moderator prerequisite.

(is that ice cream in the middle thar, or a huge wad of butta?)

+ Reply to Thread