+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: AKS MOLA1 SOME SHIT (Advice and Counseling INSIDE!)

AKS MOLA1 SOME SHIT (Advice and Counseling INSIDE!)

Here's how it works. Type in a question that you need answered from yours
    truly and post it. I can answer your questions pertaining to romance,
    science, religion, culinary arts, and more! Don't be scurred. Aks me some
    shit. Remember, my answers, no matter how wrong y'all think they are...are
    actually right, so stop hatin.' Oh and by the way, if you aks me a stupid
    question, you'll probably get a stupid answer. Holla back.

Mola-

Dude moved in across the street last year. He's born and raised NYC, and doesn't quite fit in here in Allegan. Dude wears his shirts open, sports Houston and Hardaway Knicks jerseys, and has gold chains. He bumps loud music down my cul-de-sac, and screams at his fat wife from the yard.

Dude seems real nice and all, but between my natural midwest mistrust of this sort and my interaction with his type on various message boards throughout the years I am leary of extending myself further than the traditional wave from the mailbox.

Should I effort friendship unto dude, or shall I stay recluse knowing it would only end with a heated discussion on Isiah and his "plan"?

Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    Mola-

Dude moved in across the street last year. He's born and raised NYC, and doesn't quite fit in here in Allegan. Dude wears his shirts open, sports Houston and Hardaway Knicks jerseys, and has gold chains. He bumps loud music down my cul-de-sac, and screams at his fat wife from the yard.

Dude seems real nice and all, but between my natural midwest mistrust of this sort and my interaction with his type on various message boards throughout the years I am leary of extending myself further than the traditional wave from the mailbox.

Should I effort friendship unto such a sort, or shall I stay recluse knowing it would only end with a heated discussion on Isiah and his "plan"?
    First off LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. LMFAO!!!!

Listen...LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH!!!!

Seriously though. LMFAO. Stay away from the Knick fan. If he approaches you, different story
    but since they're all a bunch of losers from a loser-ass organization, they have failure-cooties.

Keep away.

MOLA --

I, too, have a neighbor prob. The girl living next to me in my apartment complex recently allowed her boyfriend to move in with her. The dude is a complete tool, never works, and has one seriously fucked up temper. They're always screaming at each other, which usually results in her walking out in a stream of tears.

Now, the girl is okay looking, but completely nuts -- I've known her well-enough for close to 3 years to understand that her driveway doesn't fully extend to the street. The dude is nice enough to me, but has that intense psycho look in his eye similar to that of serial killer. Both are next-level white trash, and act the role to perfection.

Here's the question: Th girl obviously isn't going to kick Mr. Tool out, and in the lease a tenant may have a "guest" for several months, but after that the lease must be rewritten (probably with a sizable rent increase she can't afford). I'm starting to get sick of their bullshit.. it's like living in the Ghetto.

So, do I force the manager's hand to push the lease crap on her, or do I let it slide and hope she grows some balls?

I think you should let it slide and grow some balls.

That's not like living in the ghetto. That's like living next door to
    some white trash bitch and her psycho boyfriend. Who cares?
    At least you aren't getting shit jacked from your car or shot at.

You're lucky.

Dear MOLA --

I, too, have a neighbor prob. The guy living next to my girlfriend in her apartment complex has begun looking at us strangely during our arguments in the hallway ever since I unofficially moved in. The dude is a complete tool, always works, and has one seriously fucked up stare. He's always shaking his head when my girl and I are screaming at each other, and she walks out in a stream of tears because of the pressure of his expectation for neighborly respect.

Now, the guy is okay looking, but completely white collar -- I've known him well-enough for close to 3 weeks to understand that his briefcase is full of documents, if you know what I mean. The dude is nice enough to me, but has that intense condo association president look in his eye similar to that of an investment banker near retirement. He is Republican, and acts the role to perfection.

Here's the question: Th guy obviously wants to get with me and my girl, and has alluded to questions regarding the status of our "lease" as a euphemism for a three-way. He has mentioned that he thinks our "lease" should be re-written to accomodate another "resident."

So, do the girl and I let this investment banker in the sack with us or do I kick him the nuts?

Do you want me to ban Denny, or maybe you should PM him to set everything up.

MOLA, my family is a traditional Roman Catholic family and would like me to eventually live in that same mold. How do I tell them that I'm a Rastafarian?

MOLA1 -

For the 1st time in my life, i'm compleatly stressed out. How do I relieve some of this stress. This shit sucks.

MOLA,

Why is it that I have no problems to come to you with?

+ Reply to Thread