+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Waydowntownbang...

Waydowntownbang...

Blog Entries
    That is incredible.
    Find a new slant.

Thanks. I got it from a guy that goes by the name HeHateMe. He's one of our graphics makers at Rotokingdom.net. The guys over there amaze me.

Yes, I'm the admin over there, and yes, that's a direct plug for the site. Check it out when you get the chance The direct link to HeHateMe's work is right here:

http://rotokingdom.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29475

Uh oh. Spam, me thinks? Maybe not. After all, it IS a really cool graphic. -DM
    Denny, you suck. This isnt spam, he's just tellin you where he got it from - Anthony

LOL, who put the red edit in? Technically, it's spam.. but related spam, so that counts Besides, your guys PMed me through Rotokingdom to get me here in the first place, so I'm allowed to do one

Edit: DM - Denny, I presume. I'm slow.

Edit2: For what it's worth, I put a link to WTFDetroit on Rotokingdom too.. and with our 3000 members, I think that's a fair trade

hey

hey Bang i came from RK but that sig is sick on both sites man that is great i just can't get enought of that avy and sig combo

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    dont worry waydowntown. Denny is just territorial 'n shit about anything negative in here. its so quiet that he's like a suburban cop itching for some action.

^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

its all good. Glad you're here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Waydowntownbang
    Edit2: For what it's worth, I put a link to WTFDetroit on Rotokingdom too.. and with our 3000 members, I think that's a fair trade
    Thank you, that is very cool of you.
    Find a new slant.

WDTB is a beast. Don't fuck with him.

+ Reply to Thread