+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Willie Green?

Willie Green?

http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/ne...06-612793.html

This link says Willie Green is close to returning.

Dumars said if they did trade Arroyo, he will look to find another guard. Green is more of a combo guard than a true point guard but I think he might work in Saunders' system.

Now, he doesn't have to return to Philly. That is the team that drafted him and I'm sure he feels loyalty to them, but he is a Detroit boy, maybe he wants to come home for a chance at a ring.

I want Mike James back.

Please.

Mike James. Bitch.

That was one expensive pick-up game.

I'm sorry, but when you are talking about that kind of money and it is so damn close to being yours, I think I'd lock myself in a bank vault(with an air supply) until that baby was signed.

He seems like he wants to go back to Philly, prove himself this year and hope the contract is offered again. He surely won't come to Detroit if Philly isn't interested because he needs PT to prove his health.
    In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

He becomes a slightly more serious option now that we have agreed to trade Arroyo.

I saw that and I thought about it yesterday Skelly.
    I think that he's a restricted FA but I'm not sure.

Green would be a great fit here. I think that Kander could
    bring him back from injury like he does everyone else.

Kander uses llama blood to heal wounds.

Alpacas that don't quite cut it during the Half Dog/Half Llama breading process end up
    being eradicated, burned and then turned in to a sports cream waaaay stronger and
    more effective than tiger balm. Just ask Lindsey, Dyess, Sura, Barry and other players
    he's brought back from injury in a timely manner.

Hell...if Grant Hill would have still been here, he'd be averaging 27, 8 and 8 for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by MOLA1
    I think that he's a restricted FA but I'm not sure.
    They lose restrictive rights once training camp begins. I don't know, it's a long shot.

Llama blood.

I like Willie Green, but I don't think he has a shot in hell at being a piston and I think for him to be on the team is a downgrade.
    k

+ Reply to Thread