+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dunleavy goes hack-a-Ben, Flip pulls Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Yeah. Great move on Flip's part. LA was hitting some baskets during the short "Hack-a-Ben" stretch, so I dont have any problem with it.

Dunleavy can suck a dick
    I agree. Flip countered Dunleavys retarded plan.

IIRC, everyone was praising Flip for not taking Ben out last time.

If Ben called for it, then I'm cool with it. But if not, then its definately unneeded since I'm fully confident in the Pistons being able to stop a team when they are always allowed to set their defense up for, and find a way to produce points even when the other team is hacking Ben.
    STEW BEEF!

Ben averages 45% from the line.

Clips average a 43 percent feid goal percentage on the road.

Does that seem like a very good strategy to you guys knowing you're facing an elite defensive squad?
    k

Why pull him for Dyess though? He's not a good FT shooter either. We'd be better off with Darko shooting FT's (or going small with Prince at PF). But then they'd probably stop hacking us too. Did they hack Dyess? They should have since he's not much better at FT's.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    I don't have a problem with Flip pulling Ben out in these situations.

If Ben doesn't want to come out, then he needs to stop making himself a liability at the line late in the game.

I say this as a huge Ben fan.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    Why pull him for Dyess though? He's not a good FT shooter either. We'd be better off with Darko shooting FT's (or going small with Prince at PF). But then they'd probably stop hacking us too. Did they hack Dyess? They should have since he's not much better at FT's.
    no, they didn't hack dice.

btw, dice is a career 67%FT vs ben's career 42%.

well, if they didn't have Dice then the substitution worked.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

once upon a time i was falling in love, now i'm fucking falling apart
    I think it's obvious to rest of the league that Ben can't shoot FTs for shit. We have a stacked front line with Dyess and Davis who can hit FTs better, so don't fret out on making a statement by pulling him out. Only people who would do this is Bumleavy and Doc Rivers anyway.

-ojay!

Blog Entries
    Ben Wallace is about the only guy that Dale Davis can say that he is better at shooting free throws than.
    Find a new slant.

The papers all say that Ben asked to be pulled.

+ Reply to Thread