+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hermann to the Jets

Threaded View

Hermann to the Jets

Good luck to him.

Art
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

I like it!

But who's going to be our D Coordinator? Steve Stripling? Sam Sword?

Mood-

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

If this is true, and I was wearin' a banana suit, this is what you would see

Wizzle

Hmmm... Both coordinators leave Michigan's program for low level assistent jobs in the NFL. I wonder if they were asked to leave but Michigan, in respect, didn't "fire" them? Or, they were upset with the way something was being run there and decided to get out?

Hermann from what I hear was not going to be DC or at the least Co-DC with English. English didnt want to be co DC job and he had an offer from the Bears and didnt want to wait. DB coach for Bears is a step up for him.

Lefty is going no where for now.

Names thrown out for some of the DC/DB/LB jobs.

Austin the DB coach for the Seahawks is being talked for the DC/DB job. Moeller OL coach at UM would like to move to D and get the LB coaching slot.

The Mallory brothers are also considered shots for DB slot.

Biggest name is Tgvorac the D-Coordinator for the Panthers. Only way he comes to UM is if they give him the HC slot when Lloyd retires.

Art

Any chance English now comes back as THE DC (instead of co-DC)?
    We had subs. It was crazy.

No Carr doesnt really want him to be his DC.

Saying that English left on great terms and there is a quote where he says he Loves Carr and he is a great man. It was just time.

Art

Do you have any insight on when this will be announced? I've been looking a bit and haven't seen anybody reporting it. Is it a done deal or high percentage speculation?

Also, are you hearing any names for candidates to coach our D? We're now missing two coaches over there.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle
    If this is true, and I was wearin' a banana suit, this is what you would see

Wizzle
    Awesome.

Mike Mallory is headed to Kansas, so he is out of the running for DB or LB slot.

Hermann has been offered the job. His family wants him to take it and so does Carr, but who knows. I think it is probably 90%.

Terry Austin is being mentioned as having had dinner with Carr last week or so, cant remember when. He is the DB coach of the Seahawks. No one knows who the candidates are at this time.

I suspect that it will be broken in the next few days.

As I posted above, Moeller wants to be the LB and not OL coach for UM.

Art

+ Reply to Thread