+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10
FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Offical Videogames Thread

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleCliffy
    LOL@Video game nerds going at it in this thread.
    LOL@you fronting. You knew enough to cop a mod chip fucker.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Just bought NBA Live '06 for $20. Biggest waste of money. I had 2K5 and that is a far better game that Live '06 is. The graphics on the game suck, the actual game play feels more like NBA Jam than the actual NBA. EA dropped the ball on this one.

Banned 'cuz I rolled too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by King Vlady
    Just bought NBA Live '06 for $20. Biggest waste of money. I had 2K5 and that is a far better game that Live '06 is. The graphics on the game suck, the actual game play feels more like NBA Jam than the actual NBA. EA dropped the ball on this one.
    Actually they both suck. There is no great basketball game anymore [smilie=angry.gif]
    ^

all the good basketball games are NCAA.

Anyone here ever play the Shenmue games (dreamcast, and xbox)
    Those games are fuckin amazing. Anyone who's played the game, have any idea if and when 3 is coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach

The reason I roll with a mod is to save $$$. No way in hell I'm going to pay $45 a month for the internet and not get something in return. Everybody knows about mods. Hell, when I was in Greece this summer, everyone had a modchip in their ps2 and they rolled with bootleg games.

Back to the topic. LOL@YOU for posting specs and defending consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach

The reason I roll with a mod is to save $$$. No way in hell I'm going to pay $45 a month for the internet and not get something in return. Everybody knows about mods. Hell, when I was in Greece this summer, everyone had a modchip in their ps2 and they rolled with bootleg games.

Back to the topic. LOL@YOU for posting specs and defending consoles.
    LOL@you trynna rationalize Mod Chip gaming as "hip" [smilie=2thumbsup.g:

and you pay 45 dollars a month for internet? Cable?
    ^

45$ a month for internet is way way to muc, my friend.

You can get DSL for 30 or less per month.

Also, I've not gotten into modding. I'll keep on buying games as far as I can see.

Also, I dropped by a local Wal-Mart this afternoon, and they had one 360 left. Of course, of course, I don't have the money or my debit on me, so I can't get it. I'm going back up town later tonight, however, and if they still have it I will finally be able to pick it up. I'd have to say Call of Duty 2 and Fight Night Round 3 will be my first two 360 games.

I don't think so. Not for the speeds. I had dsl like in 1999 it was soooo shitty. I had 1mbit speeds and after 6 months it was down to 384 because I was too far away from the central office. Yeah... sbc has deals but their 6mbit is $45 too and you gotta live might close to the CO to get those speeds.

I'm not sure why you guys are so proud to spend $50 for games... My xbox modchip was self-installed without soldering and cost like $40 (this was a couple years ago) and I can run all my games off of the HD which is instant loading. Unfortunately, as I've gotten older, I've been playing less and less.

I don't think so. Not for the speeds. I had dsl like in 1999 it was soooo shitty. I had 1mbit speeds and after 6 months it was down to 384 because I was too far away from the central office. Yeah... sbc has deals but their 6mbit is $45 too and you gotta live might close to the CO to get those speeds.

I'm not sure why you guys are so proud to spend $50 for games... My xbox modchip was self-installed without soldering and cost like $40 (this was a couple years ago) and I can run all my games off of the HD which is instant loading. Unfortunately, as I've gotten older, I've been playing less and less.
    45 dollars sbc? is that the business price? because the faster dsl cost 30 dollars here. just cant get it because im not in the required zone.
    ^

+ Reply to Thread