+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Offical Videogames Thread

Re: Offical Videogames Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Discuss.

I rented NCAA March Madness on saturday, I'm fucking hooked on that game. I could play it for ever.

What have you been playing lately?
    I've been hooked on that lately too. I am playing my CMU chips in dynasty mode and doing well. I've upset Oklahoma and Iowa State with a crappy team. But I can't figure out why I cannot switch my plays that are available. You can select a different school's playbook, but you cannot select different plays to put in your playbook. I want to use the HC trap defense some, but you can only call that out of a time out. It's stupid. They don't call a time out until they are down with very little time left, so it's useless. And none of the teams' playbooks have the HC trap in it.

Do you know a way to alter the playbook? You can in Madden.

BTW, I love how I managed to land two six star 7 foot recruits and a couple more 5 star recruits and the alumni is bitching at me about not recruiting enough. lol.
    School manegement. I had to return the game(I'm gonna buy it though) so I don't remember where to go. But, go to school management and it has something about a playbook there. I put the Princeton play in my playbook without having to copy a another teams playbook.

<<Still waiting to find a 360 in a store. I'm sure it won't be long. Also, I want to buy a college b-ball game. Anyone know if there are any out for the 360?

resident evil 4 was bad ass. i hadnt played a RE game since the original on play station, with my buddies.

this one didnt have any puzzles like the first one, but scared me more than i expected. cool game.

that godfather game looks tight. favorite movies. too bad im not going to buy an xbox. oh well, thats what friends are for.

I just bought Doom 3 at Best Buy for 20 bucks. Great game! The graphics are amazing. Too realistic.

Banned 'cuz I rolled too hard.

School manegement. I had to return the game(I'm gonna buy it though) so I don't remember where to go. But, go to school management and it has something about a playbook there. I put the Princeton play in my playbook without having to copy a another teams playbook.
    Thanks, that did the trick. Now I am ripping them up with the 1-2-2 and the HC trap. They break my press sometimes, but I still get twice as many baskets off turnovers from them.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    What are your guys' plans for the next gen systems? 360, PS3, or Revolution? Or "all of the above" like me? haha. [smilie=2thumbsup.g:

Supposedly the PS3 is more powerful than the Xbox 360, but I tell you what, I don't see how anything can be better than the 360. It's everything you've ever dreamed of in a video game system plus a ton of amazing things you've never dreamed of.
    I'll probally get ps3, but imma look at them all at once. and yea the PS3 will boast stronger specs than 360. im leaning toward it or the revolution because anytime someone tries to diss it they say its taking too long to come out or that its gonna be too advanced in its coding for software companies to make games on it. But no one denies that all things being equal it'll be the strongest console engine on the market when it comes out.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    Chris, I never played Footbrawl, but it reminds me of a few old school Nintendo games that I played like crazy.

Arch Rivals! Straight up arcade basketball where you could actually punch your opponents, pull down their shorts and steal the ball, and I believe it was the first game to allow you to break the glass on a dunk. Mohawk was my boy!
    I just picked up a greatest hits game on psp with arch rivals full arcade on it along with Mortal Kombat 1,2, and 3. Its off the hook. second most disc game on my psp after GTA:Liberty City Stories. all the throwbacks on here

spy hunter
    defender
    paperboy
    rampage
    gauntlet
    joust and etc.

this is one of my favorite quotes about tecmo super bowl game tournaments
    This is the one sports game that was the precursor to everything you still see today. It offered season mode with full stat tracking, injuries, and all of the players from the NFL, like the unstoppable Barry Sanders. In fact, Barry Saders was so fast, many tournaments actually instituted a no-Detroit rule. And while it was the original Tecmo Bowl that is credited with starting the sports game revolution, it's Tecmo Super Bowl that still lives on today as people continue to compete in the game across the country. Considering that the game was released back in 1991, that is a true indication of its classic status.
    no such rule is needed these days
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    Thanks, that did the trick. Now I am ripping them up with the 1-2-2 and the HC trap. They break my press sometimes, but I still get twice as many baskets off turnovers from them.
    I played the HC trap with the Spartans and I owned everyone. Neitzel traped them into Ager or Brown and one of them trapped the passing lane and got the steal every time. And that started the break.

How many of you have a 360? I just downloaded Bankshot Billiards 2 for my arcade and it's as addicting as crack. Anybody have it?

As we speak, I'm downloading the Fight Night 3 demo. I'll let you know how it is when I get it up and running.

Damn, the 360 is great.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Don't believe all the Sony hype. I will believe all their hyped claims when it is released. Every multiplatform developer are saying that the systems are pretty much equal in power. I trust Microsoft more than I do Sony when it comes to video games. This picture says it all...

+ Reply to Thread